Monday, August 3, 2020

Behind the Blogger Tag



Hey guys! This is, like, a really bad blogger moment. But, I honestly didn't have a post scheduled or planned for today. I usually stay on top of these sorts of things... I've been pretty busy. But, that's not a good excuses even though it's hitting the nail on the head.

So, I thought I'd throw this post together last minute and cross my fingers I'll do better next time! 

Rules: 
1.Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you so much, Leah!)
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 5 bloggers (First five commenters get nominated! And if you don't have a blog, feel free to answer in the comments if you'd like!) 

Why did you start blogging, and why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging when I felt God's prompting and somehow managed enough courage to share my writings. I keep blogging because I desire to be a light in a dark world, and this is one platform where I can do that. <3 Plus, I love connecting with future book readers!

What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Poems, devotions, and short stories. 

What are your top 3 favorite blog posts on your blog? 
This one. This one. And this one

What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Read, movies, paint, hand letter, walks, music, etc!

What are three of your favorite things? 
Family, Animals, Nature. (I'm being vague, but will it count??)

What are your favorite blogging moments? 
When I get the opportunity to "meet" online friends. And when I get tagged for fun tags! 

Describe your personality in 3 words.
Goofy, insightful, creative. Idk! Obviously indecisive should be one of those.

What are your top 3 pet peeves?
1. Right when we move our horses out, then the weather changes to a storm... 
2. When the dogs bark at nothing at all. 
3. When flies get trapped in the house and bug me all day. 

What is something that your followers don't know about you?
I think only one person out in the blogosphere knows this... I was once asked by a little girl to get her picture taken with me. lol, we were at one of those old west towns and all of us girls decided to dress up like we were from that era. I was an Indian (a blonde Indian *winks*) and she must have thought I worked there, but she was so cute that I couldn't refuse. And, so for a moment, I felt like I was one of those Disney  characters at Disney world who get their pictures taken with lil kids! :)

Your turn! Answer one of those question in the comments below! Also, what did you do today? Any fun plans for August? (Wow, is it already the third of August?????) 

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse

12 comments:

  1. Fun tag!
    that's so neat that you got asked to have your picture taken! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great posts, Ben! I always like seeing what bloggers nominate as their favourite posts that they wrote. And that's such a fun fact! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "When the dogs bark at nothing at all"
    oh man, YES X'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so fun to read! (I'm working on getting mine posted soon *winks*)
    Oh, I just got home from a fun sleepover I had with my cousins. There were only three of us but it was a wonderful time. *hearts* We even got a little crazy\goofy *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It was fun to throw together last minute!
      Hey, that sounds like a blast! <3 <3

      Delete
  5. Love this Tag!!! and your blog is sooooo fun!!!

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool tag! I've had that happen when I went to a fort and dressed up. A few people wanted pictures with me. :)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete