Wednesday, January 8, 2020

~Photos~


Hey y'all! Since I promised a photo dump in my last wrap-up post, I shall keep my promise with today's post... dedicated strictly to photos!

These photo's are from the last couple months!


^^ I am pretty much obsessed with silhouettes!


^^ Rosemary Mint (Warm Cinnamon Spice in the background)


^^ I love how this one turned out 


^^ Can't have too many soap pics :)


^^ Before


 ^^ After


^^ a e s t h e t i c 


^^ I need Vitamin Sea! :) 


^^ Beach/sunset selfie


^^ Tranquility 


^^ Sunsets are my fav


^^ Nannie and I <3


^^ Mama and I (First time flying in one decade!)


^^ Auntie and I XD


^^ Country gals aren't use to this


^^ Outreach project


^^ Homeschoolers don't get to ride in school buses very often...


^^ We are board in this pic


^^ "What book should I read next from my TBR pile?"


^^ Melting snowman bark, so cute!


^^ Lots of memories


^^ Gotta have a silly picture 


^^ And another one! :)

I hope you enjoyed getting a glimpse of my camera roll! What was your favorite picture? Should I do more photo posts like this one in the future? Comment Below!




19 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when people do photo dumps! So yes! Keep them coming! *grins*
    Gah! pictures #7 and #8 are my fav! Love them! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, Liberty!! <3 I’m glad you liked looking at these photos!
      I like both of those too! :)

      Delete
  2. These are so cute and pretty!! I love them! <3

    www.melodypersonetteauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pictures!! Especially the beach ones!! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fun pics!!! :D I love the beach photos and melting snowman bark. Your soaps are really pretty, too. :D I'm interested in the outreach project. Would you mind telling me where can I find some of the "Am I Good Enough" tracts?
    Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen! I like those pictures too! The place to find the GLOW tracks are at glowonline.org where you can find all sorts of tracks on different topics. ;)

      Delete
  5. I love the pictures! My sister makes soap and sells it on Etsy. It reminds me of her when you post soap pictures! Her shop name is Windswept Soap and her name is Lindy Jost if you wanted to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! That’s so cool! Soap making is a lot of fun!! <3
      I will definitely check out your sisters soap!

      Delete
  6. I'm not really "into" soap, but I do love smelling all the bars! They look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That palm tree picture is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the pictures! Sunsets are so pretty.:)

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I cant choose what my favorite picture is ;)
    I love it when people do photo dumps ^_^

    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete