Monday, January 6, 2020

19 Totally Random Facts About Me


Happy Monday! I hope your week has started off joyful and productive. The new year has already been quite eventful for me, and I'm still trying to keep up, lol.

Because I've been really busy, today is going to be a short post. I'm sharing nineteen fun facts about myself, and if you want to steal this idea for your blog, go ahead and come up with fun facts about you... how ever many your age is!

So without further ado...

*Drumroll*
  1. I love cooking and baking 
  2. I hate coffee, but I LOVE frozen hot chocolate drinks... you could have guessed that!
  3. I go up stairs taking them two at a time
  4. I love tacos! (and since I menu plan a lot, we usually have this at least once a week!) 
  5. I can write backwards and when I was younger, wrote whole pen pal letters backwards
  6. I can't roll my eyes
  7. Anything medical makes me sick to my stomach or makes me feel like I have to pass out (but I only did that once... thankfully!)
  8. My fastest 5k was in 28.40 minutes 
  9. I like crocheting better than knitting
  10. I love all animals (dogs, horses, goats are my fav!)
  11. I graduated high school a year early
  12. Sometimes I am scared of the dark and storms
  13. I can clap with one hand
  14. I have fallen off multiple horses 6 or 7 times
  15. My favorite color (sky blue) favorite number (4) favorite letter to write in cursive (L or J)
  16. My dream is to write books: both fiction and non-fiction (as well as be a graphic designer and mom)
  17. I've never broken a bone
  18. I want to travel to Alaska or the Grand Canyon or Australia :)
  19. I've always wanted to learn how to make pottery

Well there ya have it folks! Nineteen totally random (and some silly) facts about myself! I'd love to hear if we have anything in common...

What is your age in random facts? Lets TACO bout it in the comments below! (Also, be on the lookout for a extra special guest post coming on Wednesday!)



25 comments:

  1. Hey Brooklyne! I loved hearing more about you, I love basically all of those things you said. I took a pottery class with my Mom, and made a few things, it was really fun!
    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy! Aw, thank you! Wow, that’s so cool! I love painting pottery, but I think making it would be even better! <3

      Delete
  2. Ah, I loved this post! (I might do it as well xD xD )
    One of my favorite meals are tacos as well!! Number one would be pasty though. xP
    How can you clap with one hand? Sounds impossible to me! *laughs* *tries it and fails*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liberty!! (*thumbs up* Go for it!) Tacos are seriously the BEST!
      Hehe, somehow I can! Just wave your hand really fast and let your fingers hit your palm... Kinda hard to explain, lol! *winks*

      Delete
    2. *laughs* I just can't seem to figure it out! *still laughing at the way I look trying it*

      Delete
  3. Yesss...writing cursive L's and J's is so fun, XD!! And I can so relate to your dream of writing, designing and being a mom ;) This was a lovely post, and it was really great to get to know you better! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they totally are the best cursive letters to write! :D
      Aw, I’m glad we have something in common! <3 Thanks for reading this post!

      Delete
  4. I've never broke a bone either. Tacos are so good! I've been bucked off almost that much...
    Have a happy New year!

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that’s awesome! And yes, tacos are da best!! :P (Getting bucked off isn’t fun, but at least you didn’t break any bones!)
      You too!

      Delete
  5. 4, 7, 9, 11 and 17! This was so neat! I am twenty-something XD (I don't mind telling my age, but online...) I actually love all things medical, but have an incredibly weak stomach, though I can watch war documentary just fine...because I know it's corn syrup. Now, Afghanistan or Iraq on the other hand...that one will take me longer to get through and leave me balign my eyes out. But fun fact, nearly all my books mention medical things at least once! I try not to get too graphic though ;) Oh, and I want to be a mom too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks!! And wow, good for you! Yeah, for me it’s not necessarily the sight of blood, just the thought of surgeries, getting blood drawn, going under, etc. Kind of wigs me out...
      Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete
  6. This is such a fun idea! It's great to get to know you better. :) It's so cool you can write backwards. :o

    www.melodypersonetteauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss, Melody!! Haha, writing backwards is fun... and challenging! I’ve also tried writing backwards and upside down, then backwards in cursive. *laughs* Sounds like I have too much time on my hands! XD

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I’m glad! Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura!!

      Delete
  8. I love tacos, too!!! But only crunchy ones. *shudders at the thought of soft tacos*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TACOS are my favorite dinner option! I like both hard shell and soft tacos!! XP

      Delete
  9. Great post! I might have to steal it at some point.

    I have no idea how many times I've fallen off a horse. Surprisingly, I've never fallen off either of the colts I started... However a mixture of the fact that I was too lazy to drag out a saddle and would ride a horse that randomly bolted lead to a lot of torn up hands and grass stains. smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! Yes, go go it! :)

      Haha, yes, it can be hard to keep track...
      That’s really cool that you’ve trained your colts! They say courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway! <3

      Delete
  10. I go up the stairs two at a time a lot!
    Yes, I want to go to Alaska! The Grand Canyon too! ;)
    This was such a fun post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes! It’s a good leg workout, lol!
      Alaska would be really cool! So will the Grand Canyon! ;) ;)

      Delete
  11. This is a cool post! I have never broken a bone either. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a fun way to get to know you better! :D I've also never broken a bone and hate coffee! (I thought I was the only one in the world with hatred for the latter haha, so it's nice to find out I'm not alone. xD) Great post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading this post, Melissa!! Yay for no broken bones!
      *high fives* Here’s to writers who hate coffee! XD

      Delete