Wednesday, July 28, 2021

10 Songs When... // Windows Down

Hey all! Who else loves a good county road, the scent of fresh cut hay, and wind in your hair? I know I do! Today's addition for this blog series (and last installment) is all about songs to jam to when you've got the windows down on a summer day! 

In no particular order: 


1. Cruse by Florida Georgia Line

2. Getting Good by Lauren Alaina

3. Fly by Maddie and Tae


4. Homemade by Jake Owen


5. May We All by Florida Georgia Line, Tim McGraw


6. Seasons Change by Scotty McCreery

7. She's a Wildflower by Lauren Alaina 

8. Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks 

9. Almost by Thomas Rhett 


10. Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts 



YOUR TURN! Whats your go-to music for driving with the windows down? 
Comment below with a country song that's on repeat! 

Also, can you believe that July is almost over?? How is that possible!!

Many Blessings, 
Brooklyne Elysse 

12 comments:

  1. Life is a Highway is such a good song!! It’s definitely a great one to play while driving down the road :D I also really like Fly by Maddie and Tae <3 One of my favorites would be Go by Cody Fry :)

    -Patience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yassss, totally! Both of those are awesome! I don’t think I’ve heard of Cody Fry, I’ll have to look up his music! XD

      Your comments always brighten my day! I hope you are having a great summer! I can’t believe it’s almost August already!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Hah, it's been a while since I was back in the blogger world, but I'm glad to read your posts again :D.

    I love my country music and you listed some great songs. Hard to Forget by Sam Hunt is a fun song, and so is Sheriff You Want to by Luke Combs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyy girl!!! I’ve missed your comments! I also saw that you started a new blog, way to go! Welcome back! ;)

      Country music has some great gems! I’ll have to listen to the ones you mentioned. I was just listening to the radio today and Forever After All by Luke Combs came on... that one is such a good one!! <3

      Delete
  3. Literally all these *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *writes these down to search later* *spots Life is a Highway 😍😍😍*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *happy dance* I hope you like listening to these! :)

      Delete
  5. YESSSS!!! For me, it's been "Stand" by Rascal Flatts. 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta say I fell in love with "Fly" the first time Ilistened! Thanks!
      Also..."All About That Bass (No Tenors)" by Straight No Chaser is also great!

      Delete