Wednesday, July 21, 2021

10 Songs When... // Dance & Karaoke

For the third post of this blog series featuring MUSIC, I'll will be sharing 5 songs that you should listen to when you want to dance and 5 songs that are great for an entertaining karaoke night! My sis may have helped me come up with some of these ones! 

Dance:

1. Can't Stop the Feeling

2. I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston


3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper


4. Ladies In The 90's by Lauren Alaina 


5. I Hope You Dance Lee Ann Womack


Karaoke: 

6. Champion by Carrie Underwood


7. My Heart Will Go On by Céline Dion


8. What If by Kane Brown and Lauren Alaina 


9. I Hope You're Happy Now by Carly Pearce and Lee Brice


10. What's Your Country Song by Thomas Rhett 


Do you like to dance or karaoke? I love to when no ones watching *winks* How is your July? Any fun summer plans? Comment below! 

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse

2 comments:

  1. I love dancing and doing karaoke, even though I hate it when people catch me doing it! XD I love Can't Stop the Feeling, I Wanna Dance with Somebody (which I'm actually listening to right now!), and My Heart Will Go On. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, same here!! Thanks for commenting, Lydia! XD

      Delete