Wednesday, July 14, 2021

10 Songs When...// Time Travel

Today's installment of "10 Songs When..." blog series is all about the oldies! I present to you *drumroll* 10 songs that will take you back in time when music was actually pretty cool, lol! Here's a bunch of random oldies that make me smile: 

1. Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie 

2. (I've Had) The Time of My Life 

3. Making Love Out of Nothing At All by Air Supply


4. The River by Garth Brooks



5. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor 

6. From This Moment by Shania Twain


7. You're Still the One by Shania Twain

~~~

8. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy by The Andrews Sisters


9. Comin' In On A Wing And A Prayer by The D-Day Darlings 

10. Happy Trails by Roy Rogers <3 



Have you heard of any of these? Whats your favorite song from times gone by? 
Share them in the comments and I may add them to my playlist!

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse 




4 comments:

  1. I love Eye of the Tiger!!!! From This Moment is good too! I listen to a LOT of oldies, and some of my favorites are "It's Been a Long, Long Time" by Kitty Kallen, "My Girl" by the Temptations, and "Waterloo" by ABBA. Love your song choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydia! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Yes, oldies are one of my favorites to listen to! (Especially when I clean... for some reason!) I’ll have to check those out, I don’t think I’ve listened to the ones you mentioned before. Thanks again for commenting!!

      Delete
  2. AHHHH!!! I LOVE oldies!!! For some reason they always lighten up my mood (and are ABSOLUTELY awesome to clean to! Honestly, music makes cleaning a whole lot more fun in general!) ;)
    Oooh, YES, Eye of the Tiger is definitely one of my favs!!! I don't think I've heard of the other ones, but I'll totally have to check them out! Some of my other favorites are "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, "Holding Out For a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler, and "Come On Get Happy" from this show called The Partridge Family (even though I actually haven't seen it). XD
    Thanks so much for sharing these, girl!! It's always fun to add new songs to the playlist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OLDIES ARE THE BEST!! Cleaning and rockin’ to oldies is a #mood.
      I’ll have to check those ones out! XD

      Delete