Wednesday, July 7, 2021

10 Songs When.... // Comfort

Heyyyyy!

I'll be doing a fun little blog series for the month of July! I was pondering taking a hiatus because I have less time to dedicate to actually writing out thoughtful posts, but I brainstormed a way I can do both. I'll be posting four installments of MUSIC with different themes. You may not have known this, but music is a outlet that I go to when I need motivation or just simply to jam while cleaning, etc. So if you love music like I do, then you'll be excited about theses posts! And hopefully in August, I can get back to "real" posts && maybe even some updates/photo dumps! 

But for now, I hope you enjoy this blog series, "10 Songs When..." Today's installment will be featuring 10 songs to listen to for when you are needing comfort: 

1. Famous For (I Believe) Tauren Wells, Jen Johnson

2. Blessings Laura Story


3. Middle of My Storm The Clark Family


4. Fighting For Me Riley Clemmons 

5. Tell Your Heart to Beat Again Danny Gokey


6. Whisper Natalie Grant


7. Steady My Heart Kari Jobe


8. Just Be Held Casting Crowns


9. You Will Make A Way Mallary Hope


10. Just as I Am The Ball Brothers 


Have you heard any of these songs? Which one is your favorite? 
Are you excited for the rest of this blog series? 

P.S. I hope everyone is having a great summer! 

Many Blessings, 
Brooklyne Elysse


7 comments:

  1. What a great series, Brooklyne! I’m excited for this!
    I really like Blessings and Tell Your Heart to Beat Again!
    Some of these songs I don’t recognize. I’ll have to look them up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss!! Blessings is one of my favs! Definitely look up the rest cause they are so good!! <3

      Delete
  2. Wonderful series! I love doing music posts! (I do one a week on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t wait to share the other installments! Music is so awesome...!

      Delete
  3. This was\is an awesome blog post series!!
    I love, "Blessings" and I listen to it when I need comfort. <3 Such a good one.
    I've been having a great summer! Lots of little trips planned, (okay, okay, just two but they're one on top of the other. xD), and lots of ice cream and summery foods! How has your summer been?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you’re excited for it!!
      It’s such a good one, I love the lyrics to it so much.

      Hey, I’m so happy that your summer has been one filled with so many fun memories so far! Small vacays and ice cream sounds like a GREAT way to spend the summer! Thanks for asking, my summer has been really good as well. I’m taking a summer math class, but between studying, I’ve had so much fun out in the sun! *winks* I can’t wait to share some updates and photos soon!

      Delete
    2. Awe, thank you! They are pretty great and we might even make another small vacation happen in August. (we'll see. *winks*) Oh, if I was to do some form of school\class in the summer it would definitely be math. *laughs* I just love math. Oh, yay! I can't wait to read your updates!!

      Have a great rest of your day, friend!

      Delete