Monday, September 30, 2019

Wrapping Up My September


September has come and gone. And with it, the heat of Summer has turned to a Autumn. As much as I love summer, Fall has it's own charm that I also get excited about. Like... sweater weather, people! And crisp mornings, cozy blankets, good books, and all the Fall colors that I love! 

If I were to sum up my September in one word, it would be: busy. For not having a full time job, or even classes to keep up with, I am a very busy person. Seems like my to-do list is never ending. 

Anyway, lets talk about my month, shall we?




~Church work bee~FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS~Soap making (Moon Child)~Mud Run with family and church friends~Foggy Mornings~Black and White Pictures~Designed a few book covers~Mowed the lawn~Went to the fair~Had a apple cider slushy and a taco salad!~Morning walks~Split wood with dad and big sis~Fall clothes~Painting~Birthday celebrations~Participated in a horse parade~Made more soap (Warm Cinnamon Spice and Charcoal Peppermint Cleanse)~Made scrunchies!~Printed off my WIPs so I wouldn't be devastated if my computer crashed...~Visited the library and couldn't help but smile when I walked in the doors~Road Trip with the Fam~Funny car selfies~Stayed on a houseboat for three nights~Washed our hair and shaved our legs in the lake (I'm telling ya, it was one of my highlights!)~Hammock on top of the boat~Waterfall wannabes~More soap making, getting ready for fall (Pumpkin Patch and Apple Pie!)~Made bath salts~Went to my younger cousins cross country meet: I'm so proud of her!~Looked at old pictures~Sent out the 100th Post Flash Fiction Contest prizes! So excited for both Molly and Faith to get them in the mail!~Sent a friend a b-day gift XD~Packaged bath salts~Designed NEW packaging for my bath salts and my soap!!~Quote of the month: "What if I fall? Oh, my darling, what if you fly?"~Bonfires~Chili dogs~Spontaneously drawing~Nan's Sugar Cookies!~Playing volleyball~Went to a festival and got a buckeye sundae~Fun texting convos with a friend about a certain show we like~Taking some bookish pictures~Morning jog/walks~Mowing the lawn again~Living~Laughing~Loving~And Learning!


Ok, me falling off the couch because my sissy tickled me was pretty funny... for her. Maybe not so much for me?
~~~
Mom showed this to me from Facebook: 
"WHY I HATED MATH: 
In class: 
5 + 5 = 10
Homework:
734 + 555 - 432 / 69 = 12.42
Test:
With 2 sheep flying, one yellow and the other headed right, how much does a pound of asphalt cost, given that the cow is 10 years old?"

^^Now THAT made me laugh! XD 
~~~


Golden Cornfields ready for harvest~Morning sunrises that are always so pretty but never the same~

I love my Mom: you are so special to me. We are a great team, and I am blessed to be your daughter
I love my Dad: you are such a cool dad, thanks for working so hard to provide for us. You're the best.
I love my big sis: you will always have my back and I yours. We sisters stick together through thick and thin. 
I love my lil' sis: You always make me laugh. I love spending time with you and know I can trust you with all my secrets. 


Hmm, I'm learning a lot~And a lot~But it's hard to put into words~I'm learning how to run a small business~How to better manage my time (because, y'all, I need help in this area!)~How to smile more and worry less~How to put my phone down and live in the moment (why is this so hard for the generation we live in?)~I read slower than I think I do~Lets just say I brought 4 books on vacation and only read 7 chapters~Sad, I know!~I'm learning that Gods plans are higher than my own~That time flies~That it's ok to be you and not someone else~That there is no rush to get it all figured out because God's Will is the only timetable that matters.

Mini Photo Dump:


^^ My new labels! I'm building my brand!


^^ Morning walk and I'm matching... XD


^^ Mom's new fall wreath!


^^ Sabbath hand lettering...


^^ Our houseboat!


^^ My Painting!


^^ Our nicely split firewood!


^^ My new shirt I got at the fair!

How was your September? Anything new with you? Are you excited about Fall? What are you looking forward too this week? Comment below! 

Also, I'm loving my new blog look! Do you like it????







24 comments:

  1. I loved this! *grins*
    Your soap looks so cute! My mom loves goat milk soap. Only... I am allergic to goats milk. *sad face* I'm allergic to a lot of things. I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liberty! I'm glad! *winks*
      Aw, thank you! I love our soap! Oh no, that's too bad that you are allergic...

      Delete
    2. I also love your new blog design and color. So cute!! <3

      Delete
    3. Yay! I'm so glad! I really like it too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Your soap labels are sooo cute! I love the new design, colors, and header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do enjoy reading your monthly wrap up posts, Brooklyne! I still need to do mine.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Fall is my favorite season ever! Lovely post as usual XD and that math joke was golden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ryana! Fall is such a good time of year!
      Hehe, that math joke is SO relatable! XD

      Delete
  5. I love your soap labels!😍 They match your new header and colors<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you!! I really like great and yellow! :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful new design! Great wrap-up post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those labels are really cute and I want an apple cider slushy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked how they turned out! ;)
      Ah! I love Apple cider slushies! They are so good! XP

      Delete
  8. Love the new blog look!!
    Looks like a great month. Have a lovely October.

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! I really like it too!!
      Same goes for you! <3

      Delete
  9. You had a busy month but you still had some nice experiences! :)
    Lovely post <3
    Making soap sounds so cool!
    Have an amazing October & keep smiling!!!
    Ann xx
    love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! It was super busy, but lots of good memories too!
      Thank you, Ann!
      Soap making is a lot of fun! ;)
      Thanks, you too! <3

      Delete
  10. That soap looks so pretty! I'm a fall lover too, it's the best season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! I love making it! Fall is the best! <33

      Delete