Monday, September 23, 2019

It's Fall Y'all!



Today is the very first day of Fall!!!

It's Fall Y'all! Here in the US of A, autumn is a season of leaves changing colors, Thanksgiving, windy weather, football, sweaters, hot chocolate, and pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! Want to get in on a little secret??? I hate pumpkin spice! I don't even like pumpkin pie! *facepalm* *runs from all the pumpkin spice enthusiasts* But, I do like most everything else about fall! And when y'all eat pumpkin pie with some pumpkin spice latte, and read your pumpkin spice book with your pumpkin spice candle, I can munch on apple pie with my hot chocolate and cinnamon spice candle, how 'bout that! (Also, how 'bout that for a run-on sentence!)

Anywho, enough about pumpkin spice! Let's talk about Fall... Since I did a Summer 2019 Bucket list, I thought I'd do one for Autumn!

So grab a cup o' hot chocolate and your favorite cozy blanket. Lets talk about Autumn!


A List of 50 Things to do this Autumn:


  • Make hot chocolate!
  • Wear a sweater 
  • Take Fall pictures 
  • Collect fall leaves 
  • Go on a walk in the woods 
  • Fall into a good book
  • Light a candle (NOT pumpkin spice!) 
  • Go on a four wheeler ride
  • Take a fall photo shoot with our dogs
  • Paint a fall themed painting
  • Make a fall scented soap
  • Eat apple pie, or cherry, or anything but pumpkin! 
  • Run a Turkey Trot race of our own
  • Go on a scavenger hunt
  • Lay in a hammock 
  • Throw the football 
  • Watch the sunset
  • Bake bread 
  • Have a sleepover
  • Go on a road trip
  • Have soup for dinner
  • Make scrunchies 
  • Ride Rosie
  • Have a awesome (and yummy) Thanksgiving! 
  • Go camping
  • Pick pumpkins and gourds to decorate the front porch 
  • Make granola 
  • Write a Fall Flash Fiction Piece 
  • Celebrate my 19th birthday! 
  • Take more pictures
  • Make a photo book
  • Open a Etsy shop
  • Wear my hair in two French braids
  • Paint my nails with fall colors 
  • Eat a apple cider slushy 
  • Movie marathon 
  • Have mom cut my hair 
  • Memorize one chapter in the Bible
  • Learn a song on the Dulcimer 
  • Go hiking
  • Finish a First Draft 
  • Take dad to the archery range 
  • Get up super early to walk and watch the sunrise on a road 2 miles away
  • Make big sis' famous pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (Surprised? I know, they are the only pumpkin dessert I actually like!)
  • Design a Fall book cover
  • Whittle a spoon
  • Reread a old favorite book
  • Watch a shooting star
  • Make a vision board 
  • And live in the moment! 

I hope you liked my Autumn Twenty Nineteen Bucket List! Tell me something YOU want to do this fall! 


18 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I loved this post!!
    I'm like you, no pumpkin. Just give me apple cinnamon or something. xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to write! *winks*
      Yeah... I just don't like the smell or taste! But a lot of people do... XD

      Delete
  2. That's a good list! All those things sound really fun:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have to tell me how opening an Etsy shop goes. I've thought about doing that.
    I want to get some more writing and editing this fall. Also get ready for a trip.

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm excited! I've always wanted to give it a try! :)
      Sounds like a good plan! Have fun on your trip! <33

      Delete
  4. I love the Dulcimer! Let me know if you need any tips. It's a fun instrument to play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Although, I've only learned a couple songs on it. XP Thanks so much! <3

      Delete
  5. ALL THE AUTUMN FEELS COMING MY WAY RIGHT NOW. XD
    This bucket list sounds awesome, have fun accomplishing everything! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS! SAME! =)
      Doesn't it?!? I hope to accomplish most of it! What is something you want to do this Fall?

      Delete
  6. All of these sound so amazing! I hope you accomplish all of these. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to complete some of these Fall activities! They all sound like a blast! Have a happy Autumn, Gray! xx

      Delete
  7. Fall is the best! I really need to do some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post <3 Best of luck with your fall goals! Hope you'll accomplish them all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann!! I love this time of year! (Well, I'll miss summer too, though...) <3

      Delete
  9. This is such a fun post! I had so much fun reading through your list! :)

    ReplyDelete