Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Rejoice in the Lord, Always // Part 2



I hope everyone is having a great day so far! But to make your day even better, I'm sharing a few more of my favorite Christian songs. Music is truly moving, so I hope these song can encourage you and uplift you!

For more music, see my first post (Part 1) by clicking HERE

Hillsong United - Oceans

"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior"


^^ I love this song a lot! Although, it's super long, it's very touching. 

Hillary Scott & The Scott Family - Still

"You're parting waters
Making a rain for me
You're moving mountains that I don't even see
You've answered my prayer before I even speak
All You need for me to be is still"

^^ Ahh, this song! (I love her voice!)
Hillary Scott & The Scott Family - Beautiful Messes
"Lay it down at the foot of the cross
Give it to the One who can carry it all
Even at our worst, to Him, we ain't lost causes
Just beautiful messes"

^^I just heard this one recently, and it's so good!

Hillary Scott & The Scott Family - Thy Will 
"I know you're good
But this don't feel good right now
And I know you think
Of things I could never think about
It's hard to count it all joy
Distracted by the noise
Just trying to make sense
Of all your promises
Sometimes I gotta stop
Remember that you're God
And I am not"

^^ I need the reminder in this song so many times!

For King and Country - Priceless 
"It might be hard to hear
But let me tell you, dear
If you could see what I can see, I know you would believe
That isn't who you are
There's more to who you are"

^^ This ones a little more upbeat, but also so good!
Casting Crowns - If We are the Body
"But if we are the body
Why aren't His arms reaching?
Why aren't His hands healing?
Why aren't His words teaching?
And if we are the body
Why aren't His feet going?
Why is His love not showing them there is a way?
There is a way, there is a way"

^^ This ones a real wake-up call for us!
What are some Christian songs that you enjoy listening too? Have you heard of any that I mentioned? Comment Below! 

11 comments:

  1. I really like this post, Brooklyne!! It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, wow! I love all these songs, their lyrics and the music artists. It's so nice to see how much we have in common when it comes to music. I'm new to your blog but I already love it :)

    -T
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tane!!! Thanks for stopping by! How did you find Showers of Blessings?
      So, guess what?! Your blog was actually one of the first few blogs I found when I had just started blogging! I don't know why I never commented... for some reason I figured your blog was inactive. But all that to say, I really like your blog!!!! And I love finding commonalities with blogger friends! <33

      Delete
  3. Great post idea!! I love the song "If We are the Body" by Casting Crowns. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Ben...I feel like weeping. *cries*

    These songs are all so touching and I love them all so much and they hit a strong cord. A STRONG CORD. Especially the last - it really hits me right here *taps heart*.

    But gosh, there's so many. So so many. Too many really to count. I really enjoy Britt Nicole's, For King and Country's, Francesca Battisteli, etc etc. Basically all the singers.

    Thank you so much for this, friend!!! <3 <3 You're a blessing to this community!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad these songs were able to touch your heart as they did mine.

      Yes, there are so many good and uplifting songs out there! XD

      <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  5. Ahhhhhh, this songs are SO GOOD. The first one....*chokes*...that song is precious. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete