Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October Wrap-Up Post // Hiatus Notice



Wrapping up October already? Craziness!


➳Bookmail!!! I received both Freedom and Beloved!➳Designed a Fall Barn Party invitation➳Made amazing Mediterranean burgers from scratch!➳Took a dog photo shoot➳FROZEEN HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS (hey, its never too cold for my favorite drink!*winks*)➳Country Roads are my fav➳Flip the coin which direction we should go ➳Its always a adventure with the sisters➳Face mask selfies #goodtimes ➳Got two giveaway prizes in the mail!!➳Funny face pictures with lil sis➳Chiropractor➳Chinese food➳Early workouts at the gym (trying to get back in habit!)➳NanoWriMo Prep➳I'm a amateur at outlines... send help!➳Pink cotton candy skies ➳Morning dew glistening in the sun makes the perfect picture➳Soap packaging!➳Getting ready to start a Etsy shop!!➳(btw, go check out my new page on the blog Winds of Faith Co.➳Went hiking➳Carried moms dog, Tucker➳Texting convos that I screenshot➳Pretty views on the hiking trails (or off the trails)➳Fall leaves changing colors➳Apple cinnamon pancakes!➳Cleaned my room and reorganized bookshelves➳Went to the Amish auction and got a ton of mums and pumpkins➳Like, a car full of flowers! And truck bed full of pumpkins!➳I was the guinea pig with moms new hair curlers(Pictured below)➳More Nano preparation➳Planting our small fall garden in thee hoop house➳Got garlic in the mail that we will plant soon➳Found a baby snapping turtle! So cute!➳Fall barn Party=lots of planning➳Made three crock pots of chili➳Cleaned/decorated the barn➳Candy pit➳Hayrides➳Bounce Houses➳Doughnuts➳Apple cider➳After that, we decided to go raw for 7 days (yeah)➳Equine dentist➳Building horse fencing➳Putting up gates with Papa➳Thrift store shopping➳Um, my 19th birthday is in 3 days... can't believe it➳



➳At studio C videos (not the new ones...)➳In the bounce house➳At my cousin's dog, Petey➳He's adorable and goofy➳At my sisters➳The funny selfies we come up with➳Like, who even needs funny filters...➳When the sweet little older lady at the grocery store sneaks you a mini Twix bar➳When I took a huge gulp of water and then realized it was a old water bottle that had sat in the car for a while... not to mention it was lemon water... and it looked like there was a floating mouse because my sister had put her peppermint tea bag in it... so yeah, I spit it out the window pretty fast...XD➳At the fact that I don't feel like I should be 19 in 3 days!➳


➳My family and the way we stick together➳Our animals and the joy they bring us➳The fall leaves on our property➳A good book that makes me smile➳The memories➳The "good" days➳When I have deep convos➳I'm just thankful for the ability to write because its one of those things that I don't feel like I'm necessarily good at, but I have a calling that's stronger than my doubt in myself➳


➳To surrender➳To be myself and to actually like me➳That 99% of the time, social media doesn't portray "real" life➳Don't take for granted the ones closest to you➳God works in mysterious ways, but never distrust His ways➳His ways are always higher➳Seasons change in not only the weather➳Be intentional and know your "why"➳Don't stop and don't give in to doubt➳To stop putting myself down➳To say no to things that will just overwhelm me further➳That raw food is hard to make a menu plan for➳Sometimes it takes endurance even when your tired of it➳

Not-So-Mini Photo Dump:


^^ A small photo shoot of Beloved...


^^ Charlie is a sweetheart! 


^^ Flip a coin and drive


^^ Face masks with the sisters! 


^^ Moon Child Goats Milk Soap


^^ Tranquility "Lavender" Bath Salts


^^ At the auction 


^^ Pumpkins!!


^^ The curlers worked! 


^^ Nano Prep


^^ Planting spinach and lettuce


^^ Gotta have funny faces XD


^^ YUM


^^ Lots of chili! 


^^ Putting in a gate for the fencing with Papa

~~~

Hiatus Notice: I have decided to really plunge myself into my writing this Nano, and because of that, I'm taking some things off my plate. I will be taking a hiatus from blogging for the month of November. I know this will help me focus more on my writing, even though I wish I could keep blogging. But with that said, I'm hoping to come back in December fresh and ready to continue blogging! Thanks for understanding. And I hope y'all have a wonderful November!

How was your October? What is one thing God has been teaching you? Have you ever put in horse fencing? What is your favorite soap scent? Are you going to do NanoWriMo? 
Lets chat in the comments below! <3 





24 comments:

  1. I'm really craving apple cider now! 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! It was really good! Thanks for commenting, Eliza! <3

      Delete
  2. Have fun on you hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hopefully will get lots of writing done! ;)

      Delete
  3. Looks and sounds like so much fun!! *grins*

    Awe.... I'll miss you. *sad face* But I understand. Have a good hiatus!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! *winks*

      Aw, it's good to know you will miss my posts! But don't worry, I'll be back in December! <33

      Delete
  4. I really love this post, Brooklyne!! I especially love all the photos with you and your sisters!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad! Yes... me too! I love hanging out with my sisters! <3

      Delete
  5. I loved all the photos!!
    Have a good November! I'll miss seeing your posts<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always write such fun wrap-up posts!! (I need to get mine posted!)
    I love the photo dump!
    Wow, your hair is a lot longer than I thought! It’s really pretty. :)
    Have an awesome blogging break. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah!! (Yes! Can't wait to read it!)
      Thanks! I like having long hair but it might be time for a trim...
      Okay, I'll try! ;)

      Delete
  7. Sounds like an awesome month! Hey, Happy Birthday a few days early! ;D Enjoy your hiatus! Hope NaNo goes well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was! And thank you! I can't believe I'll be 19!!
      Thanks, Molly!! <3

      Delete
  8. Hope you have a happy birthday!
    Oh, yeah I don't like the new Studio C shows either. Have a good hiatus and get lots of writing done!

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! *shares some birthday cake* I know, they just aren't as funny any more...
      Thanks, I will try! XD

      Delete
  9. Our birthdays are super close. I'm also having my birthday soon. It's 12:16 am EST and today is my birthday , and yours was just a few days before mine. I thought that was kinda cool. Whatever you write, if it is as awesome as your poetry is, you will indeed do well! You got this Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  10. and i love the updated blog heading

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, the photo dump for this post was fun. ;-) Isn't "Beloved" the prettiest book EVER?? And I LOVE Faith Potts' "Freedom"!!
    Happy (belated) birthday!! Hope you're enjoying your blogging hiatus. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen! I'm glad you liked the photo dump! :)
      I LOVE both those books! <3
      Thank you!

      Delete