Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Mystery Blogger Award



Today, I'm doing a tag! The Mystery Blogger Award! Sounds cool, huh?


~Rules~

-Put the award logo/image on your blog (It's that pretty galaxy one^)
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Thank ya so much, Kaitlyn!!)
-Mention the creator of the award and provide a link. (Okoto Enigmas)
-Answer the 5 questions you were asked. 
-Tell your readers three things about yourself.
-Nominate 10-20 people.
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
-Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
-Share a link to your best post.

1. What songs have you been listening to on repeat lately?
Ok, so my answer to this question doesn't really answer the question (lol, just a lil warning)... I've been listening to my Christian playlist when I've been feeling overwhelmed. A few songs on that list are Still, Beautiful Messes, Trust in You, and Look Up Child. Then, when I'm cleaning, I've turned on Air Supply. Then, if I need some motivation to workout, I've started to learn Gabby Barrett's new album (Goldmine) but the one song that I've found to be really good is Footprints on the Moon! :) 

2. What's a Bible verse you always turn to for encouragement?
Isaiah 41:10 

3. If someone were to ask you for FIVE book recommendations ONLY, what would you tell them?

Uhh, I'd look at them with wide eyes and then back to my bookshelf with wide eyes. I'd then shrug and try really hard to narrow down the towering stack of favorites. Then it all depends on who's asking. *sees how I'm just overthinking it in order to not answer* Ok, for real this time: The Fire in Ember, LFY in Sundance Wyoming, The Swiss Courier, A Distant Melody, Strangers and Pilgrims, and The Rawhiders.

4. If you could pick any sport to be super good at, what would you pick?

Well, I won't mind being better at volley ball. Or, it would be cool to learn flag football or soccer. I'm not terrible at sports, but I'm not the greatest either...

5. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But if a woodchuck could chuck woodchucks chucking wood, then a woodchuck could chuck wood-chucking woodchucks. Wood you like me to continue? 

Three Things About Myself: 

1. I'm a very stick to the rules type of person, but for the life of me, I can't follow a strict recipe when I bake/cook. 

2. I have a very bad habit of falling for book sales. Last week, the library was having a sale... I got 14 books for $1! Then again today, I went to the library again for the same deal! Oh, and I also found a another deal and bought four books (one free!) at 11 o'clock at night. Just because I can't pass up a book deal. Now the problem is: finding time to read all these books! ...you see how this is a problem habit of mine? 

3. I watched Anne of Green Gable yesterday for the first time since I was like, five. So I didn't remember a lot of it! 

I'm not going to officially nominate anyone today, but if you'd like to do this, consider yourself nominated! Here are your questions: 

Questions:

1. What author do you look up to the most in your writing journey?
2. Have you ever tried sushi without the seaweed or the raw fish? (Side note: My go-to order is: cucumber, carrot, avocado, and sometimes cream cheese, in a soy wrap! So good!)
3. If your parents brought home a surprise puppy today, what would you name it?
4. What is one of your hobby's that you never get to do, but still list it as a hobby because you'd like to have time to do said hobby? 
5. How would one describe your wardrobe in three words? 

(If you don't want to do a whole post but still like my questions, feel free to answer them in the comments! XD) 

My Best Post: 

I can't decide! Don't make me decide! Ahem... Here's a couple favorites: 




Alrighty! How did you like this post? Do you remember reading the posts I linked to? Are you going to answer any of my 5 questions from above? Comment below and lmk how your summer has been going! (Also, sorry if this post is formatted weird, I'm still learning this new blogger and kinda going crazy...)


Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse





18 comments:

  1. Fun post! <3 Listing 5 favorite books is always IMPOSSIBLE for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answered the questions in my latest post, Brooklyne!! Thanks for the "tag"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing your answers, Brooklyne! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun answers!! Summer is going good for me. It's busy and crazy, with riding and writing.
    I just got like 5 books for a good price. I can't miss good book deals either. ;D

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brooklyne! The picture is so pretty! I can't only choose 5 fav books! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Such a hard question to answer for a bookworm! ;)

      Delete
  6. Choosing 5 favourite books is a too hard question! Nice post :)
    Ann xx
    love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is!!! XD What are some of your favorites?

      Delete
    2. Oh, I've got quite a few... For example, "Letters to the Lost", "The Fault in Our Stars", "The Tatooist of Auschwitz", "Anne from the Green Gables", "Polyanna" or Natasha Preston's books... Have you read any of these? What do you think? ;)

      Delete
    3. I haven’t read the books, but I have watched the movies Anne of Green Gables and Pollyanna!! ;)

      Delete
    4. So, you have to give them a go! ;)

      Delete
    5. Yesss! I’ll have to read the books now!

      Delete