Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Liebster Award



Today's post is the Lobster Award!!! Many thanks to Leah for nominating me for this award/tag!

Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you, Leah!)
2. Display your award (Up above!)
3. Answer the questions you were asked
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers
5. Ask 6 new questions
6. Let your nominees know they were nominated.
7. Have fun!

My Questions from Leah:

What is your favorite dessert? 
My favorite dessert is FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS && ice cream. But basically anything chocolate, peanut butter, caramel, or cookie dough. Ok, I'm actually pretty flexible when it comes to desserts so it might be easier to list what I don't like: twizzlers, licorice, custard filled doughnuts, marzipan, and yogurt/pudding.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
I'd love to go to Alaska someday. Also, Australia to see some awesome peeps.
Oh, and Yosemite would be cool! (And the Grand Canyon!! XD)

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? 
I love hiking, jet skiing, swimming, bike rides, grooming Rosie, taking walks, kayaking, gardening, etc! Sorry, can't just pick one thing!

What is your favorite book of the Bible? 
I've always liked the book of James.

Would you rather have a dog or a horse? 
Ahhh, such a hard question!!! I love both!!!!!

Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they?
Yes!! We have four horses and a mini, two Nigerian Dwarf goats, two mini pigs, 11 chickens, 6 barn cats, 1 indoor cat, and 5 dogs! I love having animals! <3

I nominate:
Faith
Kaitlyn
Rebekah
Patience (in the comments!)
Julian 

New Questions for y'all:

1. What is your top three (baby/book character) names? 
2. Do you like flowers for their shape, scent, or color?
3. What is your ideal vacation spot? 
4. Favorite book genre and why? 
5. What is your favorite way to hear from your friends? (text, happy/snail mail, surprise visits, etc)
6. If you could pick one thing to be super good at, what would it be? 


Did you like reading this tag? What is one of your favorite books in the Bible? Favorite thing to do in the summer? Lets talk about it below! 

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse 

16 comments:

  1. This was fun! I am going to answer your first question because... Well, I really want to! lol So.... 1- Maggie 2- Max 3- Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the name Maggie!
      Thanks for reading, SawyerMarie! <3

      Delete
  2. Jet skiing sounds really fun!! I've always wanted to try!
    Thanks for tagging me! <3
    1. I have several favorite names, but I like Savannah, Alexis, and Liberty :)
    2. Color and shape =)
    3. Probably a beach to swim!
    4. Historical because it's neat reading about different times in history :-)
    5. Definitely snail mail!! But FaceTiming, texts, and hanging out in person is fun too!
    6. Gymnastics ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved reading your answers!!! Thanks for participating! Gotta love snail mail. *winks*

      Delete
  3. Fun tag! Loved reading your answers! I like the book of James a lot too.

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! I’m excited to do it. :D
    I love the questions you asked.

    One day I need to have a FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE DRINK! ;D
    I would love to go to Alaska too! (and the Grand Canyon. ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome! ;)

      YES YOU REALLY NEED TO TRY A FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE DRINK!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the tag!! I've got some posts lined up, but I'll try to squeeze it in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your answers!!! Sorry I'm so late...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I’m so glad! Haha, no worries... just fashionably late. *wink wink*

      Delete