Wednesday, May 20, 2020

10 Fitness Quotes:::

Calling all fitness people who need the motivation to KEEP GOING today! This post is for you, remember: YOU GOT THIS! And I'm cheering you on. Keep working out, keep eating healthy. Keep going. Nobody ever said this was going to be easy. But it's worth it!

**Quotes are all from Pinterest**












Check out more of the my fitness inspirational quotes on my Pinterest board HERE!

Do you workout? What encourages you to stay motivated? Comment Below! 

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse

8 comments:

  1. I do a lot of barre workouts. I started 9 months ago and I've got a lot of goals that I'm not quitting on. :D
    One thing that encourages me besides my goals is the regret I'll have if I don't keep going.
    Love this!!!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s awesome! It takes dedication to be consistent with workouts. Setting goals is really important and helps hold us accountable!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love this post! I definitely need to make more time to work out. My biggest excuse, "I don't have time” needs to be defeated. I will admit, working out makes me feel better. It feels good to take care of the body God gave you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GREAT. They're motivating, too. I love them! Thanks for sharing, Brooklyne!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post! <3333
    I should really get into working out but... you know how it is. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I’m glad!!
      Yes, I know what that’s like... but you’ve got this! Start small. <3

      Delete