Monday, March 16, 2020

Chocolate Book Tag


Chocolate and books... does it get much better than that? I hope you enjoy this fun bookish tag that I am doing with Rebekah today! Make sure to check out her answers to this tag over at her blog HERE! <3

I had a super hard time picking these books, you know how much I can't choose favorite things... so keep that in mind!

  • Dark Chocolate - A book that covers a dark topic
Always Remembered


I probably should reread this because I was really young back when I read it. Well, this might be the first book I ever cried to, or at least wanted to cry. The dark topic covered in this book was war, specifically the Alamo. Both me and my sister read it, and. just. heart. wrenching. 
  • White Chocolate - Your favorite lighthearted/humorous read
The Day the School Blew up + Camporee of Doom



These books, y'all! I LAUGHED out loud! idk why, but they are seriously so hilarious! Even if you think you are too "old" for these books, you should at least read it for the laughs! XD
  • Milk Chocolate - A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read
The Number of Love


I have heard so many good things about this book and I am so excited to read it! It sounds very intriguing... :)
  • Chocolate With a Caramel Center - A book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you are reading it. 
Dandelion Dust 


Uh, I'm not sure about "gooey" but Dandelion Dust has such a sweet vibe to it.
  • Kitkat Chocolate - A book that has surprised you lately 
The Swiss Courier



I wouldn't say "lately," because I read it about a year ago. But I remember being surprised when I read it! *winks*
  • Snickers Chocolate - A book that you're going nuts about
The Serenity Inn series + The Circle C Adventures



I went "nuts" about both these series when I was 12-14 and they still bring back such fond memories when I think about them! Also note that the Serenity Inn series has updated covers that I like a lot better than Goodreads covers... 
  • Hot Chocolate with Whip Cream - A book that you would return to for a comfort read
The Fire in Ember by DiAnn Mills


One of my all time favorites! Definitely qualifies as a "comfort read!" 

  • A Box of Chocolates - A series you have read that gives you a wide variety, something for everyone
Love Finds You Series + The Wells Fargo Trail + Anything by Stephen Bly 





Love Finds You books is a gigantic series written by many authors. I personally have not read all of them but the books I have read are usually really good and pretty well rounded. The Wells Fargo Trail series is for anyone who loves adventure, fist fights, and excitement. They are a little more rough around the edges. Now, the series I have read by Stephen Bly (one of my favorites is "Homestead") is definitely a good choice with a little bit for everyone! XD

Don't forget to head over to Rebekah's posts to see her answers to these fun bookish questions! Now tell me, what is your White Chocolate book? 

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse 

11 comments:

  1. This is such a creative tag! Loved reading your answers:)
    This is going to sound really funny, but my favorite Milk Chocolate book would be "Chocolate fever" by Robert Smith😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers, Brooklyne! I’m glad we did this together. :)
    Sometime I need to read a Roseanna White book.
    I’m still really enjoying The Fire in Ember! I can't wait to see how it'll end!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! <3
      Ah! I’m so glad! It’s definitely one of my favorites! XD

      Delete
  3. This was really fun to read, Brooklyne!
    White chocolate books, huh? *thinks for awhile* maybe something like, the "Grandma's Attic" series. They can always make me laugh, and they also have good points to the stories so I just love them. <3 Have you ever read them??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! It was fun to put together! I love books that make me laugh...
      I’ve heard of Grandma’s Attic, but don’t think I’ve read any of that series. ;)

      Delete