Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May Wrap Up Post!!!


Today is my first Wrap-Up post back from the hiatus I took in April, and I am so excited to continue with my wrap-up posts!

Even with all it's highs and lows, May was a good month and I learned a lot! There was many challenges and changes to adjust too, but in the end, my God is so good to me! It's hard during the trials to know He is in control, but when the Son shines through the dark clouds, you catch a glimpse of how God is working for the good.

I hope you enjoy reading about my month!


➳➳➳Recovering from Camp Nano (or at least trying too! lol!) ➳Helped rescue a box turtle from our driveway➳May 2nd was the one year anniversary of my four wheeler accident➳HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS➳Driving lil' sis to her music lessons➳Taking pictures➳Painting➳Photo shoot/four wheeler ride with lil' sis➳Funny selfies➳decorating a savory sandwich cake for my auntie's birthday (It turned out amazing! Picture in the photo dump...)➳Ran a 5 mile race with big sis and kept a 11:17 pace ➳So much fun with the fam➳Our seedlings are big plants now➳Groomed Rosie and braided her mane➳Online cooking class➳Designed t-shirts ➳Was apart of the "camera crew" for a song contest entry that my cousins entered (helped with outfits, camera angles, location finding, etc.)➳Hand-lettering➳Eating a soft pretzel sandwich at the Amish bakery➳ Taking flower pictures➳Making Jasmine Goat's Milk Soap➳Watching YouTube➳Eating good food➳Attempting cartwheels➳Lemon cake!!➳Working out to Carrie Underwood songs➳More cartwheels and a sore elbow➳Taking pictures of books➳A outfit that consisted of a tie-dye shirt with busy pajama pants #fashionisnotmyspecialty➳Mowing the lawn➳Country roads are pretty in the morning➳A day with the girls➳Reading!!!➳Taking notes during church➳Rosie's 11th Birthday!➳Happy birthday Rosie!!!➳Kayaking➳Hard nights ➳Cinnamon pancakes➳Pet-sitting➳Afternoon spent with grandparents➳Front porch sittin'➳A late Mothers Day gift came in the mail and made Mom happy➳Strawberry Shortcake for dessert➳Strawberry shortcake for breakfast➳Emails➳Movie night(s)➳Late night drives➳Firework watching from a field➳Root beer floats➳Planting seeds➳Hiking➳Memorial Day weekend➳cookies and corn hole games➳Had a epiphany about what I want my future career to entail➳Rainy days, and stormy weather➳Planting our raised-bed garden➳Living➳Laughing➳Loving➳And Learning➳➳➳


➳➳➳I can't think of anything overly funny that happened this month...➳➳➳

Me: Talking away about randomness...
Lil' Sis: *severe look of confusion while she stares at me quizzically*
Me: "None of that was supposed to make sense, it's ok."


➳➳➳My Family➳Bella (my dog)➳Sunrises and sunsets➳Taking pictures of nature➳Our animals➳Reading blogposts around the blogosphere➳Writing➳Cooking➳Journaling➳My home➳Little moments that matter➳➳➳


➳➳➳All sorts of things so get ready➳I'm learning that in your darkest moment, you are not alone➳That plans change➳In fact, lots of things change➳Nothing is guaranteed except God's Love, so cherish the little things➳Baby steps➳You cannot do big and extraordinary things until you have done the small, everyday things➳Dream big, but don't except to go from A-Z overnight, because it's in the journey (even if it's mundane) that we grow and are shaped for the purpose He has for us➳
I'm learning to let my faith be bigger than my fear➳I'm learning that it's okay, just breath➳And that God will open the right door at the right time➳I'm learning that it's ok to cry➳But its also ok to laugh and smile➳Life is unexpected, so live in the moment➳Close friends are priceless➳Family relationships are hard, but so worth it!➳Joy in the morning is the best kind of Joy➳➳➳

Mini Photo Dump:


^^ Driving more...


^^ Dandelions! 


^^ Savory cake!!!


^^ Isn't it pretty??!! 


^^ FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS! XD


^^ Sun through the leaves.


^^ Hiking adventures!


^^ Strawberry Shortcake!!! Yum!


^^ Rose excited about her birthday "cake!"


^^ Selfie with the birthday girl!


^^ Sermon notes...


^^ Food! 


^^ Soap picture!

Goals:
I've decided to have a "Goal" section in my Wrap-up posts to mention a couple goals I have each month. They might be small goals, or larger ones, we'll see! 

June goals: 

-Make a vision board for my room! (It's like a Pinterest board but in real life!)
-Write 5,000 in my WIP
-Care for plants in the garden
-Finish my cooking class... 
-Ride Rosie more
-Make a summer bucket list of sorts (vote down in the comments if you think this would be a good Monday post idea! Or if you have any fun summer ideas!)
-Read three books

How was your May? What is one thing God has been teaching you this last month? Are you excited about June? Did you like this Wrap-up post?? 
Talk to ya in the comments! 






21 comments:

  1. I missed your Wrap up posts! I loved all the pictures, and I think a summer bucket list would be a fun Monday post idea;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I missed writing them! I'm glad you liked the mini photo dump! Ah yes, I will definitely do a post about my summer bucket list then! <3

      Delete
  2. Looks like a good month! *smiles*

    I hope you have a blessed June! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty good month! XD

      You too, Liberty! <33

      Delete
  3. An ATV wreck!? Another reason my mom won't let us ride those things. (Though I have before.) The cake and strawberry shortcake look good. Sounds like you had a good month.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was scary... but God protected us! Both the cake and the strawberry shortcake was AMAZING! =)

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had such an exciting month! ^^ Ours was pretty fast paced. (Getting ready for bro's graduation and all.) I had to come off my diet, so now I need to get back on it because I'm sick.

    Yes!! I'm excited for June! xD I get to open the blog! Yes, the wrap up post was super fun!!!

    Oh, and basically I've been learning that change is okay, and also that perfection is not a given, so I don't have to be such a stickler for it.

    Hope you are having a great day, Ben!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, some things were exciting... but mostly just normal stuff, lol! Wow, yeah I can imagine you've had a crazy busy month! Aw, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, I hope you fell better soon!

      YAY! I can't wait to read your blog posts! :) I'm glad you like wrap-up posts!!

      Both good things to learn! <3

      You too, Boots!

      Delete
  5. HOt cholcate drinks. Yuum! My month has been . a little crazy, but fun. Baseball season has started so i've enjoyed many nights in my room watching the Minnesota Twins ( may favorite baseball team ever!) Started summer classes. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And it has been 1 year since you whacked your 4 wheeler? I've managed in the time of 1 year get into multiple wrecks on a motor scooter, (s) and told in one of the times i barely escaped major injury.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four wheelers are a lot of fun if driven safely! :)

      Delete
  7. That wreck sounds so scary.
    Looks like your month was fun! Have a great June. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!
      May has been a great month! I hope you have a good June too! :)

      Delete
  8. That dandelion photo is gorgeous! And love the cake!
    Wow, your wreck is crazy ;/ It's been a year since my dad was in a terrible car accident he shouldn't have lived from. But he's walking and therapy is going good!


    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cake was fun to decorate! *winks*
      Things like that are so scary... I'm so glad your dad is ok. Praise God!

      Delete
  9. I always like to see the photos! Kayaking is so fun! I wished I could do it more often. The food looks so good, and a soft pretzel sandwich sounds amazing!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!
      Kayaking was great! We picked a nice day to go out on the water!
      Ah, yes, the pretzel sandwich was so yummy! XD
      Thanks for reading my wrap up post, Rakayle!

      Delete
  10. It sounds like you had a fun month, Brooklyne! I always enjoy your wrap-up posts. :)
    I love all the pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading about my May! I'm glad you like these wrap-up posts!
      <3

      Delete