Monday, August 19, 2019

50 Things That Make Me Happy Tag


Here's just fifty things that make me happy...

1. Laughing (duh, I know!)
2. A summer breeze
3. Sisters
4. Cousins
5. My whole fam
6. All the farm animals
7. Rosie
10. Mama's cooking
11. Memories through old pictures
12. Country roads and open fields
13. Sunflowers
14. The sky, with it's ever-changing colors
15. Good books
16. Blogging
17. Writing
18. Singing
19. Gardening
20. HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS!
21. Babies
22. Puppies
23. Sunsets! I love sunsets so much!
24. Mountains
25. Getting mail
26. Giving gifts
27. Taking pictures
28. Baking
29. Four wheeler riding
30. Working out
31. Archery
32. French toast for breakfast
33. Family vacations
34. Painting
35. Designing
36. Reading
37. A clean room
38. Nighttime swimming
39. Solving mysteries
40. Inside jokes
41. Jewelry with feathers on it
42. Cookies
43. Tacos!
44. Adventures that aren't too adventurous *winks*
45. Writers inspiration
46. Making soap
47. Handlettering
48. Finding commonalities with others
49. Using asterisks
50. Writing this post!


So I wasn't technically tagged for this, but I read this tag over at Ann's Space, and thought I would do my own list! Since I wasn't tagged, I won't be tagging anyone, but if you would like to do this, go for it! It was super fun coming up with things that make me happy! 

What makes you happy? Comment below! 




20 comments:

  1. I loved reading your list! It's so fun to write down the things that make you happy😊 Some things that make me happy are:
    1. Family and Friends <3
    2. Flowers🌸
    3. Getting mail *winks*
    4. Sunrises and Sunsets🌅
    5. Horses
    6. Rollerblading
    7. Swimming🏊🏻
    8. Listening to music🎧
    9. Doing something artsy🖌
    10. Reading a good book📖
    11. Milkshakes
    12. Going to baseball games⚾️
    13. Taking pictures📸
    14. Writing📝
    15. Organizing😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your list! Everything sounds so much fun! Solving mysteries is cool :D Sending lots of love! Stay happy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting.mail is totally on my list.☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really fun to read!!

    Here are a few things that make me happy:
    1. Singing
    2. Laughing
    3. Cousins
    4. My niece of nephew on the way *huge grin*
    5. My church
    6. Lottie
    7. Horses
    8. Riding (if I ever get the chance)
    9. Painting
    10. Drawing
    11. Doing crafts
    12. Receiving gifts in the mail
    13. My pen pal\cousin
    14. My family <3
    15. My brother, "The Bro"
    16. My blogger friends
    17. Your blog. <3

    Well, that's some I guess. *laughs* I hope you enjoyed my smallish list. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked reading my list! And I loved yours!!! Aw, number 17 made me smile! <33

      Delete
    2. Haha, "The Bro" made me smile. XD

      Delete
  5. Aw, this is such a fun tag!! <3 I loved reading it. Some things that make me happy are: family, friends, vacations, the beach, giving gifts, reading, fall, winter, Christmas, my book club, violin... and lots of other things! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! It was fun to write! And your list is awesome!!! <3

      Delete
  6. So many happy things! Thank you for sharing those! I've got a smile on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It was a fun post to write! XD Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  7. What a fun tag! I enjoyed reading your list, and relate to a lot of them! :D I may just have to do this tag on my blog sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you liked this post! You should totally steal this tag! ;)

      Delete
  8. I can so relate to like, basically all of those! ;) Thanks for posting! :) (might have to steal this tag sometime...) ;)

    ReplyDelete