Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Christmas Movies

 


Friendsssss! It's THREE DAYS until Christmas! Who else feels like December flew by? But anyway, I hope everyone has been enjoying this time of year. I know I'm loving my winter break and looking forward to some vacation time coming up! Today's post is going to be featuring some of my favorite Christmas movies. Also, be sure to check out Rebekah's blog for her list!!! 

These are in no particular order!



Time for Them to Come Home for Christmas 
I really liked this one! 


What I did for Love 
This one is a favorite for sure!! And we even quote it!


New in Town
Pretty funny... XD


The Nine Lives of Christmas
Watched it this year and really liked it! 


An Avonlea Christmas
Haven't seen this one in a while, but it's Road to Avonlea!


Snow Bride
Super good! 


While You Were Sleeping
Probably my favorite one! 



Hearts of Christmas
I thought this one was pretty sweet!


Elf
Ok, watched it for the first time this year... very funny! 


Home Alone 1 
Very very funny!


Home Alone 2
Maybe even funnier than the first one! 

Have you seen any of these?? What is your favorite Christmas movie! 
I need recommendations! 

Many Blessings, 
Brooklyne Elysse 








6 comments:

  1. This was such a fun post to do together!
    I have seen 8 of these moves! My favorites out of your list are While You Were Sleeping and Hearts of Christmas. :)
    Also, I simply cannot believe how close Christmas is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones haven’t you seen??
      I know!! It’s so close!

      Delete
    2. I haven’t seen New in Town, Home Alone 2, or An Avonlea Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh I know! December totally flew by!

    I want to check out some of these you have on your list! We always make sure to watch "An Avonlea Christmas" every year, and this year it was my first time watching "Home Alone" *laughs* It was quite funny. I still want to watch the second one sometime!!

    *squeals cuz Christmas is so close and I'm so excited* Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first year I’ve seen Home Alone too!! XD It was pretty hilarious, wasn’t it?!

      Merry Christmas!

      Delete