Wednesday, November 10, 2021

What I Love About Autumn


It's November 10. Who else has been loving all the fall weather and cozy vibes? Today's post is just going to be a random compilation of fall-ish things that make me happy! 

~~~

↟ Leaves changing colors ↟ pumpkin patch ↟ Hot cocoa ↟ 
Windy days ↟ Reading books ↟ Leggings ↟ Photos ↟ Boots ↟ Tomato soup and grilled cheese ↟ Maple cookies ↟ Movie nights ↟ Messy buns ↟ My birthday ↟ Warm Candles ↟ Rainy days ↟ Fuzzy socks ↟ Warm Cinnamon Spice soap ↟ Listening to music ↟ Morning jog ↟ S'mores ↟ 5k races ↟ Apple Cider ↟ Bonfires ↟ Flannel ↟ Crocheting ↟ Foggy mornings ↟ Hiking ↟ Trail riding ↟ Cabins ↟ Cornfields ↟ Caramel apples ↟ Catching the sunrise ↟ Whittling ↟ Crisp air ↟ Thanksgiving food ↟ Road trips ↟ Camping ↟ Thankful ↟ Nature walks ↟ Pie ↟ Fall decor ↟ Anne of Green Gables quotes XD ↟

~~~

What's on your list of fall things? 
What did I miss? Comment below!

Many Blessings, 
Brooklyne Elysse 


3 comments:

  1. Yesssss! I love Autumn too *cues all the cozy feelings*
    Kate turned two on the tenth! Can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww! It’s the best! *tosses a big pile of leaves*
      She’s adorable! I saw pics on IG, they grow up so fast! <3

      Delete
    2. It is!! *joins you*
      Ah I know! It's so crazy! <3

      Delete