Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Happy One Year Anniversary

 


HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY to my sister and bro-in-law! I'm grateful for the opportunity to witness you both grow in your marriage and love. Thanks for always being the fun ones! <3

.

.

.

.

.

.

Journal entry from a year ago: 

"The ceremony was so perfect. Like a Hallmark--but real. Sissy was a beautiful bride. Everything was perfect. Good food from the food truck. Good music. Dancing. Just really magical. As I write this I'm hit with so many emotions, more than the amount of hair spray in my hair (and that's saying something!)"

.

.

.

.

.

Lots of special memories from their wedding! 







Have you ever had a big sis get married? 
Comment below and share your favorite memory from a wedding you've attended! 
P.S. I've started making blog graphics again!!

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse


7 comments:

  1. Awwww, cute pictures!
    Yes! My biggest sister is married and they're expecting their second child!! (just two months more... and maybe number #2 is here. *squeals*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your sister and brother-in-law!! *throws confetti* :D I can’t believe it’s already been a year! Time flies by fast :)

    -Patience

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it’s already been a year!
    It looked like such a beautiful wedding!! <3

    ReplyDelete