Wednesday, April 8, 2020

10 Pinterest Quotes I Find Encouraging

Today, I thought I'd share with y'all a few Pinterest quotes I find encouraging! Check out more of my encouraging quotes I've saved HERE! Whenever I go through a rough time, I like to find good quotes. Quotes and pretty words won't fix the problems, but maybe they will give you a small bit of encouragement today. <3










Lets talk quotes! What's your favorite quote?? Tell me in the comments below!

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse

14 comments:

  1. These were all really good quotes! Thanks for sharing<3
    One quote that I like is: "Do not worry about anything, instead pray about everything."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I loved reading these! Very encouraging! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these quotes!! <3 One of my personal favorites would be, "Heart and flesh often fail. Let them fail! He faileth not." -Hudson Taylor
    Thanks for this post! <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Oh, that’s a good one, I hadn’t heard it before. ;)

      Delete
  4. AHHH I LOVE QUOTES!!!!

    The one that says "Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives." Really represents the theme of my Camp NaNo project! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS! Me too!!

      It’s so true! And same here with my WIP! ;)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE these!! So beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing, these encouraged my heart <333

    ReplyDelete