Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Posts around the blogosphere that should be bookmarked // Shoutouts


Hey everyone! Today's post is going to super fun, because I'm going to be doing some shoutouts and also sharing some awesome posts around the blogosphere that I have loved reading in the past! I have been around the blogosphere long enough to have found some really awesome blog posts! And I want to share some posts (of various topics) with you guys that have impacted me! So lets get started!

Note: These are in no particular order! XD

Having a Heart Like His

If Your Looking for Purpose was a post I came across in April 2019 and it impacted me enough to actually write it out (or at least some of it) in my journal! I encourage you to go read that post if you haven't already, because it was truly insightful! Click the title for a link!

➳Favorite phrase: "Maybe we need to stop seeking our mission or purpose and instead seek the Purpose-Giver."

Apples of Gold

You Are A Lighthouse is a post I read in May 2018 and its short message carries a huge call to be a light for Him. 

➳Favorite phrase: "Your words or art or music or whatever it is – a text to say I’m thinking of you, a hug, helping with the dishes – might brighten someone else’s world." 


RebekahAshleigh 

God is in Control! Don't worry! is a short post but to the point, and I love it! 


➳Favorite phrase: "God knows the future. He knows what will happen."



Twin Thoughts 


God vs. Braces is a really relatable post for me! This post was back in January, but I have often thought of it since then.

➳Favorite phrase: "But keep your eyes on the things above.  Realize how much you need a Savior.  Trust.  Endure the pain, because He will sustain you, and in the end, it will all be worth it."

One Name

A Contradicting World is such a good post reminding us that though our world is changing, God is never changing and is always there for us! This post was posted back in August, 2018...

➳Favorite phrase: "God never contradicts Himself. His Word is never contradicting."

Chosen Vessels 

Not By Sight is a post I read a long time ago on November 3rd, 2018. It was what I needed to read at the time, and you should go check it out too! Also note that this blog isn't currently active.

➳Favorite phrase: "There is always a reason, for the pain and the waiting and the unknowns. Hold to His promises, walk by faith, and one day—it'll all make sense."


Julia Ryan 

Learning How to Embrace the Pain in Change was a post on the blogosphere posted on September 19, 2018 and it is really spot on!

➳Favorite phrase: change will always be scary (still is for me). wrap yourself around people who will be willing to say YOU'VE GOT THIS and then promise to do the same thing in return for them. never ever say "i can't" because that's when you'll stop growing, when change will break you, and when you can no longer say "looking back..that change was good." because you didn't embrace it."

What is a post on a blog that you were impacted by? Did you read any of the ones I mentioned? There are so many good posts out there! Do you have any posts that you really relate with? Comment below! 


On a side note: My Flash Fiction Contest ends tonight at midnight! So make sure your entries are sent in on time! Winners will be announced on September 16th!!! Yay!



13 comments:

  1. There are a lot of good posts out there. These all sound good. I will have to check them out some time. :)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out these posts sometime! :)

    ALSO, about the flash fiction contest... What timezone by midnight are we supposed to submit our stories in by? I'm in Eastern Time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew! I finally got my entry sent in literally at the last minute... 11:59pm! I hope you, your mom, and sisters enjoy it! :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome!

      And I'm so glad you made the deadline! Thanks so much for entering my contest! <33

      Delete
  3. This is a really fun post idea! Aw, thanks for mentioning mine, Brooklyne! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may do it again sometime because there are so many good posts! ;) You're welcome! <3

      Delete