Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Your Feedback Matters to Me!


Hey! Today's post is going to be a little different. I would like to change a few things here on Showers of Blessings... and need your help to figure out what I can do to make Showers of Blessings a even better atmosphere!

I created a survey that will help me understand a little more about what I want to do differently, and what I want to keep the same!

So if it isn't asking too much, can you give me some feedback? This survey won't take but a few minutes. I'd love to hear your thoughts on what new directions I should take Showers of Blessings!

Click HERE to take the survey! 

A small update: There won't be a August Wrap-up post on the 28th because I have planned a super fun surprise for ya'll! Also, look forward to next Monday's post because I will be doing a collaboration post which you don't want to miss out on! 

That's all for today, I hope you soaking up the last bit of summer! (or winter!) 

Peace, out! 

What does your blogging schedule look like? Do you ever change your blog design? What kind of posts do you like writing? What are your favorite post styles to read? Also, how are you today, what's new in your life?
Comment and tell me below! <33







12 comments:

  1. I took the survey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the survey! :) I'm excited to see what direction God leads you with your blog in this next season!

    To answer your questions:
    -I don't have much of a blogging schedule at all right now, which I should probably do something about...
    -Yes, I usually change my blog design with the four seasons. But I've wondered, too, though if it would be better to have a consistent design all the time... But anywho, that's what I'm doing for now anyway as far as design goes. :P
    -What kind of posts do I like writing? Hmmmm... I think it just really depends on what I'm in the mood to write at the time. I usually always like writing a story. I've posted a couple short stories in the past, but haven't posted any stories recently... maybe I'll have to get back into that. Oh, and I also really like doing the "Just for a laugh" posts I do sometimes. XD
    -Styles that are in story form are always fun to read. :) And I really enjoy ones that are written in a humorous sort of way. xD Hmm... but, I guess again it just depends on what I'm in the mood for at the time! I enjoy reading your poems, and also ones about faith and God, too. :)
    -I'm doing great, thanks! :) Hmm, what's new? Well, I'm getting back into my next semester of college! I'm studying for my next CLEP exam right now, and planning my school for this year, which has been going good. I also might start babysitting my cousin once a week this fall... but depending on my schedule with school, we'll see if that works out or not. ;)
    How about you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the survey!! I'm excited to make some new changes! :)

      Yes, I'm still figuring out my best blogging schedule too...
      That's really cool that you change your design with each season! I've thought about doing something like that! :)
      Same here! I usually just write what's on my heart at the time. Or tags are fun!
      I'm glad you enjoy my poems and devotionals!
      Oh wow! You are busy! But it sounds like God is opening some great doors for you! Keep trusting His guidance! <3
      Nothing much is new with me... I have been moving forward with starting a Etsy shop that I hope to open either this Fall or Winter. So that's exciting! XD

      Thanks for commenting, Faith!!

      Delete