Monday, June 24, 2019

2019 Summer Bucket List


A few weeks ago, I had said something about sharing with y'all my Summer Bucket list for 2019, and today I decided to do just that! Because... last Friday was the official first day of Summer!!! Yay!!! Who's so glad that summer is here? I know I am!

So without further ado, here's my summer bucket list (Also, Pinterest helped me out on a few of these! *winks*)

A list of 50 things to do this Summer:
  • Drive on a country road with the windows down
  • Go on a picnic
  • Read three books with "Summer" in the title
  • Write a summer-y piece of flash fiction
  • Make lemonade 
  • Swim in the pool at night
  • Give Rosie a bath
  • Go camping
  • Jet-ski at the lake
  • Play volleyball 
  • Go for a four wheeler ride
  • Sit on the front porch and watch the sunset
  • Eat a popsicle 
  • Go to a concert 
  • Make pickles 
  • Go Kayaking
  • Stargaze
  • Have a water balloon fight :) 
  • Make a summer playlist
  • Get a Polaroid Camera 
  • Find a four-leaf clover
  • Paint on canvas
  • Watch fireworks
  • Read a book on the beach
  • Bake cookies
  • Buy more indie books 
  • Make scrunchies 
  • Ride a rollercoaster 
  • Go hiking 
  • Thrift store shopping
  • Step out of my comfort zone
  • Movie marathon 
  • Run a race (5k or mud run) 
  • Paint my nails a crazy color 
  • Spa night
  • Sing karaoke 
  • Have a sleepover 
  • Game night
  • Eat pineapple 
  • Make a smoothie 
  • Grill out
  • Go on a bike ride
  • Garden
  • Paint pottery 
  • Do a cartwheel
  • Play basketball 
  • Go on a road trip 
  • Try an exotic fruit
  • Up-cycle DIY summer clothes 
  • And lastly, complete all these things on my list! :)

That's it, folks! This list sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to start checking things off! 
(I actually already have started doing some of these fun summery activities!)
 Tell me, what are some of your 2019 Summer bucket list activities?? 
Comment below! <3 




24 comments:

  1. Cartwheels are fun to do.☺ I love thrift shopping, though I like eBay and Amazon better.☺☺ LOL, we do a lot of shopping online. I don't really have a bucketlist, except survive July.☺ Haha, we have a 4-H fair, a mega family get to gather, and I have school.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, although my cartwheels could use some polishing! *winks* Thrift store shopping can be a lot of fun! Shopping online is great too! :)
      Well, it sounds like you have a busy, yet fun month ahead of you!

      Delete
  2. I love your list! Some of mine would be:
    Visit my older siblings and nephews, get a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place ribbon at every swim meet, go to a baseball game, go horseback riding, get several drawings done, do a summer craft, read a new book, rollerblade, and go to the pool:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All those things you mentioned sounds like fun too! Best wishes on your swim meet! *cheers you on with waterproof confetti* XD

      Delete
  3. I love this!! These sound so fun and beautiful and .. well ... summery! Go have fun! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Danielle!! I'm glad you like my summer bucket list ideas! I hope you have a GREAT summer too! <3

      Delete
  4. I love this!! I read a few of these and thought, "YES!" *laughs*
    Yes, I am excited for summer! Who isn't?
    Also, by the 28th my mom and dad should be driving into our driveway with a trailer and my sister and brother-in-law!! Eeeek! I'm super excited to have them here finally!! *laughs* My sister has been gone for a little over a year, and she hardly ever left before that so it's gonna be so nice to have her home again. *smiles* My Mom, Dad, Felicity, and Josiah are driving across country right now. So prayers for save travels would be appreciated. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you like these ideas! *winks* Summer is always such a fun season!
      Oh wow! I bet you are super thrilled to have your sister move back close to you! That's so exciting! Praying for safe travels! :)

      Delete
  5. This is a great list of activities!
    Somethings I want to get done: practice more flying, go to fair, get my GED done, do more art journal stuff, finish the 100 for 100, and hopefully get one of my books edited.
    :)
    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! I like making lists of fun activities to do! :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. We should! Shoot me a email whenever you'd like! <3

      Delete
  8. Quite the bucket list, Brooklyne! ;) Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went on a rollercoaster last month, at Conneaut Lake Park. The Blue Streak. It was scary, not because it's tall or fast, but because it's sooooooo old, and you can see the wood rotting, and it's so rattly. But I rode it three times in succession, in the front, hands in the air, so yeahhhhhh

    Love rollercoasters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that would be scary! But it sounds like fun too! Rollercoasters are a blast!

      Delete
  10. Ahhh, these all sound like SO much fun to do!!! ^^

    Thanks for sharing them, Ben!!

    I actually haven't made any bucket lists like...ever. But now I think I really should! xD

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading this list! <3

      You should try making one sometime! :)

      Delete
  11. all of those sound like awesome ideas! I don't have no garden but have been growing Begonias outside and they are pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, you have so many fun things on your list! I loved seeing all the things you hope to do. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Pinterest helped with some of these ideas! XD
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete