Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Multi Media Tag


Hey ya'll! Today's post is super fun because (1) it's a tag and (2) both Rebekah and I will be posting our answers to this tag on the same day! Be sure to check out her answers at her blog HERE!

Also, I want to give a huge thanks and shoutout to my sweet blogger friend, Liberty, who tagged me! <3 I won't be tagging anyone in todays post, but if this tag sounds fun to you, feel free to steal it! XD

Now, lets begin!

1. A Song That Describes You in Some Way

2020 really impacted me with the word Wildflower. So, because I can't think of any other song atm to describe me, I'll choose this one: 

2. A Movie That Inspires You

Mom's Night Out! Just the theme of realizing the beauty of life's "messy" seasons. Definitely recommend watching it for a fun, funny, family friendly, and all around great movie! (I am in need of a rewatch!)

3. A Book That the Main Character is Like You

Hmmm, I can usually relate to a little bit of each MC. But, the book I'm reading right now, the main character has pretty bad stage fright. That's me! The only reason I get up front for youth group songs at church is because our church is so small that it's not like a stage.

4. A Song That You Love

Ahhhhhhhhh! How can I pick? I love music so much and literally have so many favorite songs. *goes to look at my Spotify playlists* But if I had to just pick one... um... well... One Boy, One Girl is SUPER SWEET AND *MELTS* Idk! I'll just mention that one for now, but know that I have 3847833648 favorites that I could mention. 


oh, and:


5. A Movie That You Love

SUE THOMAS F.B.EYE!!! Go watch it if you haven't seen it already! (Also, Doc and Road to Avonlea, etc.) 

6. A Book That You Love

I really liked Love Finds You in Sundance Wyoming. Goodness, same thing as with the songs tho... 

I. Have. So. Many! 

7. A Song You Do Not Like

*grins* I have a ton of songs that I do like, but then again, lots that I don't like. I do NOT like H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line. I feel it is sacrilegious. tbh, I only have a handful of songs by FGL that I like. *hides from my cousins* 

As much as I love country, I can actually think of quite a few country songs that I most likely will skip... 

8. A Movie You Do Not Like

Huh. 

Any Hallmark that makes me gag. 

&&

I did not like Up. Or Wall-E. 

Honestly, there's a lot of bad movies out there. Sometimes we don't even finish them. I rly hate movies that are a waste of time. 

9. A Book You Do Not Like

I did not like Fire and Ice by Mary Connealy (romance). I didn't like The Greatest Find by Paige Winship Dooly (boring). I didn't like A Moonbow Night by Laura Frantz (slow). I didn't like Kiera by Kate Willis (genre). I didn't like The Icecutter's Daughter by Tracie Peterson (can't remember much other than it just wasn't my fav.)

10. A Song That Makes You Happy

(I'm not even going to try and explain why I couldn't have picked just one song...)







*shrugs* lots of songs make me happy I guess. Lol XD

11. A Movie That Freaked You Out

Theres been a couple murder mysteries that have freaked me out... But I can't remember the titles. I also thought the Truman Show was weird. I don't typically watch shows that I know will freak me out bc, sadly I'm sensitive and they will keep me up. *facepalm*

(Fun fact: I don’t like this about myself. But lately, I have just been reminding myself that if being “cool” means watching movies that aren’t worth my time, then it’s not worth it to be cool.) 

12. A Book That Made You Cry

Always Remembered by Janelle Mowery. (So sad abt the Alamo. I think one chapter actually had me crying. But I srsly don't cry unless it's super duper sad.)

13. A Song You Listened to a Lot When You Were Younger 

VeggieTales silly songs. Roy Rogers. Mary Ann Kennedy. 




14. A Movie You Watched a Lot When You Were Younger 

Curious George. Spirit. Little House on the Prairie. Father Murphy. Ma and Pa Kettle. Gilligan's Island. Greene Acres. Racing Stripes. Yogi Bear. Horse Crazy (1 and 2). Second Chances. etc!

15. A Book You Read a Lot When You Were Younger

Pony Pals. Sisters in Time series. Circle C Adventures!!!

16. A Song That Irritates You

10,000 Hours (collaboration with Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber). Country Girl (Luke Bryan). Just to name a couple... 

17. A Movie That Kept You on the Edge of Your Seat

National Treasure! (Also Midway was very intense in a different sorta way.)

18. A Book That Left You Breathless 

Freedom by Faith Potts! Just cause I love that book *heart eyes* Also, Through Waters Deep is awesome!!

19. A Song You Listen to When You Can't Sleep

If I can't sleep, I'll turn on my Christian music playlist. Here are a few on the list: 







20. A Comfort Movie

Anne of Green Gables! 'Cause, its just a classic that I actually don't mind and really like!

21. A Comfort Book 

The Bible... *wink wink* duh.

22. A Song by an Artist You Won't Normally Listen To

23. A Book You Didn't Expect to Love

The Wells Fargo Trail series by Jim Walker. I wouldn't say I "love" it, but I'm surprised at how much I did like it... the whole series has a lot of violence (fist fight kinda thing) but yeah, it's still a series that I'm glad I read even though I typically don't recommend it to people. Idk if that makes sense. *headdesk* 

24. A Movie That You Shockingly Loved 

Not gonna answer this one. *winks* 

Ok, wait, I actually do have one I can mention: Karate Kid!

25. Current On-Repeat Song

Guys! What's up with these hard song related questions! How about a ALWAYS on-repeat artist: Carrie Underwood!

26. Currently Reading

This is a easy one. I'm currently reading (and really liking) Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin. I'm also reading the Bible cover to cover (I dare you to join me!) and I'm at Deuteronomy.

P.S. I just finished Through Waters Deep! 

27. Currently Watching

Currently watching The Andy Griffith Show and When Calls the Heart. Oh, and Tough as Nails. 

~~~

WELL, that was a lot of questions and didn't learn anything new from this post, at least you know I have too many songs to just pick one! <3 

What is a movie you watched when you were younger? Do you have a song that irritates you? What are you currently reading? Comment below and lets talk books & movies & books! 

P.S. How have you been?? What are you up to? I'm currently enjoying my spring break! 

Many Blessings, 
Brooklyne Elysse 

20 comments:

  1. 😂 i used to watch Curious George a lot when I was little.
    And Veggie Tales 😂
    Gotta love Carrie Underwood! (Especially Something In The Water 😁)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brings back SO many childhood memories!!! *winks*
      Yesssss! Carrie is awesome!

      Delete
  2. AHHH!!! Curious George, Little House on the Prairie, and Spirit were some movies I used to watch! Pony Pals and the Circle C series were books I used to read too, but I am currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird! Ooh, yeeeahh, I'm not a huge Luke Bryan fan either. XD *Gasps* I'm watching When Calls the Heart right now too! This was such a fun post to read, Brooklyne! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren’t those awesome movies... so many good memories watching them as a kid. Also, Circle C Adventures are the best! Have you read the Goldtown Adventures? Those were good too. I’ve never read To Kill A Mockingbird, but I’ve heard of it!
      Hehe, for some reason, his songs rub me the wrong way. But I do like Fast pretty well!
      Yay, what season are you watching?
      Thanks for reading this post!!

      Delete
    2. IKR?!?! Yes, I have read the Goldtown Adventures! They're so good!!
      Lol, same, girl! XD I'll have to try listening to Fast sometime, then!
      I'm watching season 8!! At first it started out a little boring, but now it's picking back up! ;) How 'bout you?
      You're so welcome!!! <3

      Delete
  3. I loooooooved reading this!! <33
    Thank you so much for doing it! (wasn't it so fun?)
    Lots of things I could relate to and others not so much, but it was fun to see which ones I could. *laughs*
    Oh, and Roy! *cries* Every time I watch\listen to him I could cry. <3

    Thanks again for doing this! Have a great rest of your day! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy!! I’m glad you liked reading my answers and thanks for tagging me!
      Haha, yup, that’s what makes the world go ‘round. *winks*
      I LOVE Trigger!! <3 <3

      Delete
    2. You're most welcome!!
      Gah, me too!! When I was little, literally every toy horse I had was named Trigger. *laughs* <3

      Delete
  4. I’m so glad we both did this tag! :D
    I watched Horse Crazy a ton when I was younger too!!
    I really need to read Love Finds You in Sundance Wyoming soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, me too!
      Lol, it’s a cute one... and pretty fun too! :)
      You really do!! So good!

      Delete
  5. Okay this was REALLY fun and I’m stealing it!!
    I’m reading cover to cover too, for the third year in a row. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to read allllllllll the Pony Pal books when I was young. Then I fell in love with the Phantom Stallion books (still enjoy those, tbh....).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, us too! Pony Pals were gr8!
      I don’t think I’ve read the Phantom Stallion book series before...

      Delete
  7. This was so fun to read, Brooklyne!! :) I totally get how hard it is to pick a favorite song- I have so many favorites! ;) Currently I'm reading "The Eighty-Dollar Champion" by Elizabeth Letts- really good so far!

    Hope you are having a wonderful spring break!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So many good ones out there!
      Cool, I haven’t heard of that one before...

      Thanksss! <3

      Delete