Wednesday, January 13, 2021

My Life in Books



I think I saw this as a tag somewhere & I thought it might be fun to do with my bookshelves! 

1. Find a book for each of your initials

B- I found four: Bound by Victoria Lynn, Beloved by Kaitlyn Krispense, Behold by Faith Potts, and Burden of Proof by DiAnn Mills.
E-  I found three: (since I couldn't find any on my shelf, I looked through my TBR pile on Goodreads) Even in the Gray by Laura Guenot, Emmeline by Sarah Holman, and Encountering Our Wild God by Kim Meeder.
N- Never Say Goodbye by Sarah Grzy, Not by Sight by Kate Breslin, and No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer 

^^ I couldn't just pick one, so I chose as many as I could find.

2. Count your age along with your bookshelf: what book is it? 

Sand Castle Dreams by Taylor Bennett! I have read book one in the Tradewinds series, and will hopefully read this one soon! 

3. Pick a book set in your country
Love Finds You in Sundance Wyoming, Love Finds You in Victory Heights Washington, and Love Finds You in Silver City Idaho. These three books are set in the US of A! <3 

4. Pick a book that represents a destination you'd love to travel to:

A Distance Too Grand by Regina Scott= The Grand Canyon! (Um, I wrote this post before our trip so this is actually A PLACE THAT I'VE BEEN TO!!)
& Distant Echoes by Colleen Coble= Hawaii would be super neat to go to!

5. Pick a book that has your favorite color on it

An Hour Unspent by Roseanna M. White has a deep blue color on it's spine! I love sky blue, and basically any shade of blue as long as it's earthy and not neon.

6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

The Circle C Adventures! I loved reading these books as a young teen! 

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading? 

My biology book, lol. 

8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it? 

When I finish The Number of Love by Roseanna M. White. Why? Because I have to read two other books in the series before this one since characters are mentioned.

9. Name a book where you share a hobby with the main character
Where Two Hearts Meet by Liz Johnson: Cooking and Baking.

10. What book are you currently reading? 
Question of Honor by Jessica Wheaton! 

What have you been reading lately? Any books that you have fond memories with? 
Comment Below! 

Also, how are you? Ever since starting my new posting schedule, I’ve kinda missed posting once a week. But in this time, I’ve been able to work on writing posts and scheduling them so I won’t feel rushed when school starts again on Monday. XD

Many Blessings, 
Brooklyne Elysse 

16 comments:

  1. This is such a neat tag idea! I liked reading all your answers =)
    Guess what book I'm reading😄
    It's The Swiss Courier!! I'm really enjoying it, so thanks for recommending it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought so too! XD
      Oh fun!! I read that one a couple years ago and remember it being one of my favorites! I’m actually due for a reread! <3 You’ll have to lmk how you end up liking it when you finish!

      Delete
    2. It was really good!! The storyline was very suspenseful, haha <3

      Delete
  2. This was a lot of fun to read!
    I'm currently reading "Through Waters Deep" by Sarah Sundin and I'm enjoying it! I read slow, but I'm enjoying it. xD It takes me literally way too long to finish a book. *laughs*
    A book that I have fond memories with is, "Tucket's Travels" by Gary Paulsen. It is one of my favorite books and I have such good memories with it. When I first heard it, LaKaysha read it out loud to me when I was little. Ever since then it has a warm place in my heart. <3

    Hope you're doing well! >3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! <3
      Oh wow, I just got Through Waters Deep as a gift! I can’t wait to start it. Have you read any other books by Sarah Sundin? Lol, same... it takes me wayyy to long to finish a book these days. XD
      Aw, such a fun memory!

      Delete
    2. You’re welcome! <3
      Really?! That’s so cool! No this one is my first one but so far it’s been really good! Hehe, us slow readers. xD

      Delete
    3. I’m glad you are liking it so far! The cover is awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. This post was so fun to read, Brooklyne! :D
    Bookish posts are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I might do this tag. :)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete