Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Impromptu Bookstore Photo Shoot

*inserts pretty blog graphic* I really wanted to make a nice graphic for this blog post, but my internet wasn't cooperating so... 


^^Here's a makeshift graphic that will have to work in a pinch!

For today's post, I'll be sharing some epic & awesome photos from early July when REBEKAH came to visit!!! We had a absolute blast together and one of my highlights was spending 3 hours in a super grand bookstore! While we were there, we took a impromptu photo shoot that was so fun and had us laughing (and people staring)! Hope you enjoy seeing some of the picture we took together! 

^^ My book haul!

^^ We cute.

^^So many books to carry around when we were semi lost... XD

^^Selfie time

^^You can't buy happiness, but you CAN buy books! *winks* 

^^Twins! (also, sadly this was the only Sarah Sundin book we could find!)

^^Two story bookstore, talk abt #goals!!

^^A fun one. 

^^A cool one. *sunglasses* 

^^*waits for 10 seconds* Self timer camera!

^^Bookish besties!

^^"What am I doing with my leg?" ;)

^^Bookworms dream!

^^Too many choices! 

^^We could have pulled a all nighter here!

^^For those of you who think that introverts are boring, maybe you just haven't seen us get all giddy in a two story bookstore with a iPhone camera at out disposal! 

~~~

Things I learned: 
Don't forget to stop for lunch, time literally flies when you're having so much fun. 
CHECK your receipt BEFORE you leave the store. 
Just don't even try to budget... sometimes you have to take advantage of the deals! 
Shopping with a fellow bookworm is way better than having your fam wait around while you ooh and ahh over book covers. 
Lastly, step outside of your comfort zone and you'll surprise yourself with how much fun it can be!

Have you ever done a bookstore photo shoot??? 100% recommend it, so much FUNNN! 

Many Blessings, 
Brooklyne Elysse 


16 comments:

  1. 😂 so fun! But poor Rebekah, she had to make sure her luggage weight was good 😂 (saying this cus I visited my good friend and we went to a bookstore and I could only get 3 books for luggage weight 😂)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! We ended up sending her books back to her in the mail! *wink wink*

      Delete
  2. That. book. store. gaa. I must gooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Book stores can be expensive :)...A great place to take pictures for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thankfully they had some great sales on the used books! XD

      Delete
  4. Wow! That is a ton of books!
    I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO big! However, the Christian fiction section wasn’t nearly as big as you’d think it would be. But we were still able to get some great finds!!

      Delete
  5. That is the most beautiful bookstore I have ever seen!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bookstore trip was SO MUCH FUN!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so cute! I wanna go to that bookstore :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eliza!! I know! It was so fun to explore!

      Delete
  8. This is like the dream bookstore!!!! Where is it??? 😍

    ReplyDelete