Wednesday, August 18, 2021

---Hiatus Notice---

 

To my blog readers, 

Summer is almost over and I feel myself getting wrapped up in the excitement of new seasons & adventures. I'm learning to live in the moment and I've made so many awesome memories so far this summer. Math class has kept me busy this summer but I’ve also been learning new skills like how to do digital art. I’ve also been trying to find time to write a piece of nonfiction that's close to my heart, and spending time with my family! 

Blogging is always a fun outlet for me, but unfortunately, I've had so many other projects going on that I haven't had much time to devote to actually writing content for y'all. So, it's time for me to step back for a couple weeks. I'm hoping to start blogging again end of September... maybe early October. 

Until then, know that you're all in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have an awesome rest of your summer. 

(Want some advice? Go eat some ice cream & take a trip to the beach!)

Life is a grand adventure, I hope you enjoy the ride! <3 

P.S. I will be interrupting this hiatus for an occasional book review so keep your eye out for that! I’m really loving being apart of Revell reads blogger review team! XD

Many Blessings, 
Brooklyne Elysse


4 comments:

  1. I totally get your needing a break. I almost feel like taking a small break too but we'll see. ;)

    Have a great break! I'll be looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for understanding! Have a great rest of your summer! <33

      Delete
  2. I definitely understand! (Notice my sad lack comments and emails? *sigh*)

    Thanks for being a kindred spirit 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anita!!! It’s good to hear from you, I’ve missed our emails! I hope you’ve had an amazing summer! <3

      Delete