Wednesday, December 9, 2020

My Favorite Things // Tag


It's time for a My Favorite Things tag! Thanks for nominating me a VERY long time ago, Alice and Liberty!!! 

Rules: 
Thank and link back to the persons who tagged you! 
Thank and link back to the person who started the tag! (Thank you, Beth!)
Write about eight of your favorite things in your post
Add at least 2 pictures in your post that is related to your favorite things
Tag eight others to do the tag! 
Include the picture above in your post

1. Animals 
I love our animals! I love all of our puppies. They make me smile each and every day with their antics. I love our horses. Grooming them and feeding them treats. I love taking pictures of them. They are so funny and sweet! 

2. Frozen Hot Chocolate Drinks
Okay, y'all already knew this! But I HAD to mention it here in this post because I love hot chocolate drinks and they are a perfect "healthy" dessert! Make the healthy version at home by simply blending frozen banana's, almond milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, peanut butter, and ice! 

3. Working out
Working out is one of my hobbies. I love working out (for the most part!). But it's also a challenge and hard work. Working out has many lessons to be learned, and I love working out because it makes me feel like I'm being a good steward of my body. 

4. Nature
God has given us nature, and I love all things earthy, leafy, created. I love taking picures of nature. I love hiking, and four wheeler rides. I love gardening (for the most part!)

5. Books / Cover Design
Books make me excited! I could talk about books for hours! (And have, *winks*) I also love covers! Cover design makes me excited too! When a design "works" it just makes me smile! (I know, I'm weird!)




6. Cooking / Baking
I menu plan a lot. I cook a lot. But I enjoy it! (Maybe not the cleaning up part tho!)

7. Soap Making
Soap making is so fun! And it's not just a hobby, its a part of my job! I love coming up with soap designs and making soap with my mom. <3 <3 <3 



8. Friends
I have a handful of people I call my friends. But, my friends are pretty awesome, and I'd rather have few close friends than many not-so close friends! Hanging out with my peeps, texting and messaging my peeps, those are some of my favorite things! 

Tagging the first eight commenters, and if you don't have a blog, feel free to share 8 of your favorite things in the comments!

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse




10 comments:

  1. This was such a fun post!! :) Animals are so awesome! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Molly!! Yes, they definitely are!

      Delete
  2. One of my all-time favorite tags!!! It's just so positive! *huge grin*

    If you haven't done a post about the soap-making process, that's totally something I would be interested in seeing. *wink*

    Oh, and I love those cover designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!! XD

      Ahh! I should do a post about that! Thanks for the idea! I’ll have to start putting a soap post together! <3

      Thank youuu! They were fun to do!

      Delete
  3. These are all so fun! I already did the tag though xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful book covers! *cough* I’ve already done this tag 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, thanks for doing it even if it was a long time ago that I tagged you! (I honestly don't remember tagging you so I wouldn't have cared if you forgot xD)
    I loved reading all you answers and seeing the few pictures!!
    (I won't be doing this because I already did *laughs* But I had to comment xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah! About that... Lol, I kept it in my drafts for awhile... *dramatically gulps* *winks*
      Thanks for reading!!

      Delete