Wednesday, November 4, 2020

10 Country Songs // Playlist Swap

Hey all!! Today's post is going to be super AWESOME because I am doing a Playlist Swap with non other than Kassie Angie! I must say, she's got a lot of good songs on her list! 

So how this works is... I'm posting her Top Ten Country Songs, and she is posting my Top Ten! That means, if you want to see my favorite country songs (so hard to narrow down the list!) then head on over to Kassie's blog HERE

Now, let's get on with the post! 

1. What It Takes by Montgomery Gentry

*inserts imaginary music/lyric video* Sorry, I couldn't find this song in the blogger youtube download section... 

Chorus lyrics: 

"Sink or swim, live or die
A saving grace and a blue sky
All alone and unafraid 
It's never just another day
And you don't back down or walk away
But I know, I do, I am 
What it takes 
What it takes"

I love the tune of this chorus! *Adds to my country playlist*

2. American Soldier by Toby Keith



*Literal goosebumps*
Ok... this song! <3 Go listen to that video.

"Cause freedom don't come free" 

3. Airborne Ranger Infantry by Kristy Lee Cook


I had never heard this one, but wow. Another tear jerker. 

"And all we ask is that you don't forget
Cause the wars not over when the fighting ends"

4. I’m Already There by Lonestar



I have this one on my playlist already! :) 

"We may be a thousand miles apart 
But I'll be with you wherever you are"

5. Made in America by Toby Keith


I love this one! 

"He's got red, white
And blue flying' high on the farm"

6. Even Though I’m Leaving by Luke Combs


This ones on my playlist too! 

"Even though I'm leavin', I ain't goin' nowhere"

7. I’m Gonna Be Somebody by Travis Tritt


I don't think I've heard this one before. 

"I'm gonna be somebody. 
One of these days I'm gonna break these chains.
I'm gonna be somebody
You can bet your hard earned dollar I will." 

8. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts


I really like this one! I like a lot of songs by Rascal Flatts.

"I couldn't see how every sign pointed strait to you 
That every long lost dream led me to where you are" 

9. One More Day by Diamond Rio



This is a really sweet one! 
 
"But then again, I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still for one more day with you"

10. Stubborn Angels by Brad Paisley



I don't know if I've heard this one before...

"Turn the tables
This world could use some more
Stubborn angels"

Well, that's a wrap folks! I hope you liked listening to Kassie's top ten favorite songs! I know I did! This is such a fun post idea! Comment below!

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse

8 comments:

  1. I looooove "American Soldier"!! Listened to it my whole life. *sunglasses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of my favorites on that list is I'm Gonna Be Somebody. Travis Tritt is a really good artist. Very popular in the 1990s.

      Delete
  2. Fun! I'm having a blogannivery soon if you want give me some questions on my blog.

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s awesome! I just commented my questions on your post! ;)

      Delete
  3. Airborne Ranger Infantry... *all the tears*

    ReplyDelete