Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Promised Engagement Photos!

 Hey y'all! 

So, It's been a hot minute since I promised this to ya'll! But, today's post is going to make up for it, *drumroll* I'm sharing with you a very special photoshoot I had the honor of taking...

K + N Engagement Photos! 

I hope you enjoy! My mom and I double teamed as photographers so I can't take all the credit for these amazing shots!










Which one was your favorite??? Comment below!
Also stay tuned for next week when I share about the adventures I had with Rebekah Ashleigh! 

Many Blessings, Brooklyne Elysse


22 comments:

  1. They turned out amazing! Really love the one with the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I really like the third one. <3

    Next week is going to be FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That’s one of my favorites!

      Hehe, YES!! :)

      Delete
  3. They’re beautiful!!
    I love #3, #4, and #5. All are gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look really good!! I think the 6th one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! They look like such a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picture five. I really like it a lot. and you are engaged ? Sorry it's been like a year since I have been on blogger so trying to catch up. Awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I’m not engaged. My sister is, and I took their engagement photos. ;)

      Delete
    2. whoops. Sorry bout that. And great picture taking.

      Delete