Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Grand Canyon 2020!!!! VIDEO Q&A!!

 GUYS!!! GUYS!!! YOU'LL NEVER BELIVE IT BECAUSE THE TITLE FOR TODAY'S POST IS NOT CLICK BATE, IT'S REAL! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I WENT TO THE GRAND CANYON TO MEET A ONLINE FRIEND!!! 

Ahem. Sorry for all the aforementioned screaming. I'm just so excited y'all! For real, I went to the Grand Canyon with my mom to meet up with Rebekah Ashleigh and her mom! We had a absolute blast! Today, I'll be sharing the Q&A video we filmed while were were there as well as some pictures. 

But first, I'll do a little recap of the highlights: 

~flight sunrise~convertible drive~bridges~elk~GRAND CANYON~lots of pictures~selfies~polaroid pics~walks~pizza~Road to Avonlea~Doc~sunrise~sunset~food truck~hiking~bright angel trail~biking~night drive~stars~scenic drive~baby deer~squirrels~tarantula~more hiking~shuttle bus~sunburn~sore muscles~FaceTiming home~no reception~hot chocolate~breakfast~shopping~birthday celebrations~got "lost"~off roading~just a whole lotta~FUN~


Now for the pictures!









 


A short video of pictures. 


And finally the Q&A! Brace yourself. For my face to turn red, awkwardness, and that lovely ending! Lol. Just wanted to help ya'll with some comedy relief... you're welcome. Also, sorry if your question didn't get answered, we only picked a few to do so that the videos wasn't so long. I hope you enjoy bc it took a lot of guts to record this! But anyway, after many hours trying to get this video to upload here on blogger, I hope that it works and you are able to see/hear it!


Comment below and tell me about a adventure you went on recently? Also, have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? I can now cross it off my bucket list! And I still can't get over the fact that I went on a trip with a blogger friend of 2 years and just a big thank you to our moms who joined us! 

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse






 


16 comments:

  1. Aww! So much fun! Glad you had an amazing trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So glad you had a fun time! I've never been to the Grand Canyon before, but I definitely want to sometime. That's awesome how you guys got to go even with everything going on this year! God is so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Grand Canyon is so amazing!! You should definitely add it to your travel bucket list! Yes!! This year has messed up quite a few plans. But God is good, and He made it possible!! <3

      Delete
  3. This was such an amazing trip!! I'm so glad we did it! *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I've never been to the Grand Canyon, but I hope to get there someday.
    Wow! Video Q&A! You're so brave! ;) And you really need to read the Circle C Milestones!!! (Though, I need to finish reading all of them too...) (Also, Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite verses too. :D)
    So glad you two were able to finally meet in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s pretty amazing!! God’s handiwork is like that though. <3
      Lol, I know!!! It was kinda nerve racking! But the funny thing was, we filmed it while a elk was a few yards away just laying down, chillin’! So that was kinda cool! XD
      I should definitely read them!! I’ve read Thick as Thieves, but not the rest yet (I don’t want Taffy to die!!) Jer. 29:11 is such a good verse!!
      <3 <3

      Delete
  5. I LOVED THIS POST! Thank you so much for doing the video!! I loved watching it and girl, you have such a pretty voice! <3
    That's so awesome that you got to go to The Grand Canyon! *dies* I'm pretty afraid of heights so I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to go there but hey, looks\sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m SO glad!!! Aw, you’re so sweet! Really? Lol, I think my voice in video sounds so weird! XD But I’m so glad you liked this post!
      IKR! It’s definitely not a place to go if you’re afraid of heights. But it’s so worth it!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you had an amazing trip! So fun! I really enjoyed watching your Q&A!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun!! I hope to go to the Grand Canyon one day <3 Also loved watching the Q&A!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s so amazing to see!! Feel so grateful for the opportunity! Thanks for watching it!! XD

      Delete
  8. Super fun! All the pictures are so cool. I've been to the grand canyon, it's a really cool place. I'll watch your videos soon!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fun! That’s so cool that you’ve been before!! ;)

      Delete