Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The First Month of 2020 in Review



~January 2020 in review/highlight~

➳Winds of Faith drove down for a convention ➳We went zip lining!!!➳Took lots of notes➳Ate hotel waffles➳Yummy food➳Sang songs➳Food for thought➳A bit overwhelmed➳Thankful for friends➳A couple awkward encounters➳Long food lines➳Outreach project nerves➳Rode in a school bus (rare occasion for a homeschool graduate, lol)➳laughed, cried➳cupcake + best sandwich EVER➳Scrambled for a writing contest➳Played with a adorable baby➳Free stuff➳Funny face swap➳Hilarious pics, we are a hoot➳Walking around the city and going in circles... long story➳Heart hurt for the homeless➳Memories of same place, last year➳Road trip home➳


^^ Mama and I <33


^^ The cupcake had to have a photoshoot, lol


^^ As you can see, since we don't have "real" whip cream at our house, I really go all out!

~~~

➳Cover design➳Watched Little Women in theater!!!➳Soap packaging➳Soap sales➳Winds of Faith Co. giveaway➳Sister took a picture of a dandelion (in January!) ➳Grocery shopping➳Menu planning➳Putting together a office chair➳Early morning trips to the gym (5 comes early when you stay up late...)➳Cutting soap bars➳Super fun plans➳Excited texts➳Spontaneous four wheeler rides➳Got a couple pictures off of my old phone➳Lunch date w/ big sis➳Deepish convos➳City traffic as a backseat driver is just as scary if not more-so than actually driving➳But the three of us sisters survived!➳


^^ Watching Little Women 


^^ Cover Design


^^ Peppermint Charcoal Cleanse


^^ New packaging feature 

~~~

➳Making Runzas (a Nebraska/Kansas thing) with friends from church➳Nerf gun war, lets not forget to mention it "went down" during Runza making, lol➳Magic tricks gone wrong➳Playing cards➳A makeup challenge, lol➳The concept was the same as brother-does-makeup-challenge➳Yup, haven't laughed that hard in a while *winks*➳


^^ Runzas 


^^ My daddy is da best! 


^^ Text convo that I had to save XD Sometimes I'm weird and answer with gifs.

~~~

➳Sudden freezing weather and snow➳But-- frozen hot chocolate drinks anyway!➳Hand-lettering on a baptismal certificate➳Workout videos @ home➳Babysitting on Tuesdays➳Fun crafts and rambunctious kids➳FaceTiming ➳Pen pal letters <3➳Hanging with a friend for a whole day--so much fun!➳Making no-bake cookies, pumpkin bread, pizza➳Discovering a awesome movie series called Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye and we are loving it so far! The music in it is awesome!➳


^^ Snowing actual snowflake shapes! (I get excited over random things!)

~~~

➳Living➳Laughing➳Loving➳Learning➳

I'm always trying new wrap-up post formats, how did you like this one? 
What was one thing that was exciting for you this month?

Many Blessings
Brooklyne Elysse 


22 comments:

  1. You've done the whipped cream wrong...you're not supposed to see the food underneath, mate!

    (Also, you have to put one squirt directly into your mouth before/after completely covering your food.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ikr! XD

      (Wow you have this down to a science! I’ll definitely have to try it your way! :P)

      Delete
    2. Got it from my Grandpa. He's super active and healthy for his age, always eats good foods and exercises and all...but give him some cake or ice cream or pie and a can of whippy cream, and he goes bananas, lol

      Delete
    3. Haha, sounds like he has a sweet tooth!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, I loved reading this. <3
    I always enjoyed your monthly posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad you liked hearing about my January! I hope you’ve had a awesome month!

      Delete
  3. That cupcake looks sooooo good!!!XD

    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can’t believe that we are almost through the first month of 2020!
    Oh wow, that cupcake looks delicious!!
    Haha, answering with GIF’s is fun. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It’s crazy how fast it has gone by!
      It was really good!
      Me and my gifs... :)

      Delete
  5. I love your wrap up posts!! <3 It looks like you had a good month;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that’s good to hear! Yes, it was a very good month for the most part. <3

      Delete
  6. That cupcake looks AMAZING! I hope you have a good February!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything with peanut butter and chocolate is AMAZING!! You too! :)

      Delete
  7. Looks like you had some good food! :) that charcoal cleanse looks so cute! Have an awesome February!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Especially the Runzas! ;)
      I hope you have a great February too!!!

      Delete
  8. Fun post!!! :D

    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! I love your monthly wrap up posts! What kind of convention did you go to? I'm guessing you were selling your products...? Did you sell lots? 😃😉
    I am like that too when it comes to "real" whip cream. Lol! 😂
    I havent seen the new Little Women yet but I really want to! Did you like it?
    Is that cover design for a book you wrote/writing...?

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a Seventh-day Adventist convention for youth. There were some exhibits so I could have probably had a booth, but I was there more for the seminars... I would love to sell my soap and other products at a convention someday, but I haven’t yet. ;D
      I know! “Real” whip cream is amazing! :)
      You should totally see the new Little Women movie!! I really liked it! (There was a couple things I would have changed...) but for the most part, it was really good!
      Hehe, no, that cover was just a practice cover. But I really like how it turned out, and the title I made for it fits really well! <3

      Delete