Monday, December 16, 2019

12 Days of Christmas // Christmas Gift Ideas!



I'm super stoked to be able to say that I am participating in Faith's annual 12 Days of Christmas blog party! I've read these blog party posts in the past, but this year I'm going to be participating and joining in on the fun! I won't be posting on all of the 12 days before Christmas (like some do), but I am going to be doing a few posts... so I hope you enjoy some more Christmasy posts coming your way! :)

Looking for meaningful Christmas gifts that don't break the bank? It just so happens I have compiled a whole list of great DIY Christmas gift ideas just for YOU! And, I've given you a few small businesses with great prices and awesome gifts as well if you don't fancy yourself as a DIYer. Also, if you haven't gotten your Christmas gifts made/purchased, better hop to it! Christmas is coming up mighty soon!

***all images are from Pinterest, they aren't mine***

Handmade Christmas Gifts:

1. Scarf

Scarves are super cute as well as very useful during the winter months. I love gifts that are useful. Making scarfs can be pretty easy if you know how to knit or crochet... therefore it makes a perfect gift for your friends and family.

2. Scrunchies




















Scrunchies are my favorite! I love making them, and wearing them! They are so versatile! And they are also customizable because whoever you're making them for may have a favorite color or pattern that you can consider when picking out your fabrics!

3. Winter Headbands




















When it's cold outside and your wearing a messy bun, putting a hat on just doesn't work. So the solution? Winter headbands! And the bonus is they are totally cute! The different options and designs are endless! They can have different crocheting patterns, or just a simple stitch will do. The can have wood buttons (which I like), crocheted flowers, etc!

4. Bath Salts




















Who doesn't want to get pampered with bath salts? They are really easy to throw together with a few simple ingredients! Making this a awesome gift for any bath lovers in your family. Scents can be chosen on preference, as well as fun add-in's like flower petals or natural colorants.

5. Cute Hot Chocolate Mixes




















Everyone loves chocolate! And I'd say most everyone loves hot chocolate! So that just makes it easy for us... hot chocolate mixes make fun and yummy gifts! It's simple, but it's also creative and when someone sees you put a little extra effort into their gift, then it's all the more special.

6. String Art




















All you need is a piece of wood, some small nails, colored string, and a hammer. And while it makes a GREAT gift, it is also really fun to make!

7. Bookmarks




















Every reader needs a favorite bookmark, so why don't you make them one for Christmas! There are tons of bookmarks out there... some for just the corner of the page, others made out of unique materials, and some with pretty hand-lettering on them!

8. Bracelets




















Again, there are so many bracelet designs out there! And I personally think that bracelets make great gifts! Especially the ones with meanings to it. (I think it's super cool to have the morse code beads on bracelets and have it spell out something!)

9. Themed Mason Jar




















I saw this idea the other day, and thought it was super cute and creative! Themed Mason Jars could really include anything you (or the one you are gifting) like! Tea time themed, baking themed, spa themed, craft themed, etc!

10. Personalized Candles


















I love anything and everything personalized or customized! It just adds a special touch that you couldn't purchase anywhere! These candles I saw looked really easy although I haven't tried them yet, so who knows if they would turn out like the picture...
Anyway, you'll have to look these up, because all you need is picture, candles, wax paper, and a hair dryer!

Buy a Christmas gift: 

1. Winds of Faith Co.
Obviously, I have to mention my small business! Check out my Facebook page HERE if your interested in cold-processed Goats Milk Soap or Bath salts! I also sell more products, although soap and salts are my main products as of now. (My Etsy shop is under construction and I don't have anything listed yet... but soon!)

2. Rustic Lane Jewelry
I ordered from Rustic Lane Jewelry a couple months ago, and loved the bracelets and rings I got! They are super pretty and have a rustic charm that I love. Check out this awesome Etsy shop HERE.

3. The Color Box Studio
I have not ordered from The Color Box Studio, but I love seeing Allison's artwork! She is a amazing artist and has some really neat things on her Etsy shop. Click HERE to see them!

4. Any Indie Book
I love supporting indie authors! And this Christmas, if you have a book lover in your family, make sure to look into buying indie books! Some indie authors with amazing books are: Faith Potts, Kaitlyn K., Eliza Noel, Rebekah Morris, Hailey Rose, ETC! There are so many awesome indie authors out there!

I hope this list has inspired you with Christmas gift ideas! What is a handmade gift that you like to make? Let me know in the comments below! Merry Christmas! 
(Also make sure to check out the other 12 DoC posts going up! And plus, go to Faith's blog to enter the super cool giveaway!) 




20 comments:

  1. All these are super cool!
    The themed mason jars and the hot cocoa mix ideas are really neat;) Scrunchies also look fun although I've never tried to make one<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also bookmarks is a good idea=)
      They are a lot of fun to make!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Patience!! <3
      I thought so too! Such a cool idea! And scrunchies are really fun!
      Bookmarks always make good gifts! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the gift ideas! Scrunchies are so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what fun! Do you think I could participate in it?
    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it’s lots is fun! I’m sure Faith wouldn’t mind if you joined in on the party! XD

      Delete
  4. Awesome Ideas!

    Jacie
    thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great ideas! :) I might just give the hot chocolate and/or one of the themed mason jar gifts a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya! Yes! Go for it, I’d love to hear how they turn out! ;)

      Delete
  6. These ideas are all so cute!! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute! Thanks for hosting the party!!!!

      Delete
  7. Those ideas are super cute! I love knitting,haha!! and everything on this list!❤ Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Naomi! Knitting can be really fun! I’m glad you liked this post!

      Delete
  8. These are great gift ideas! I especially like the hot chocolate mix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the hot chocolate mix I idea, I'm always looking for new cool gift ideas.

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone loves hot chocolate! Makes such a awesome gift too! :)

      Delete