Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Voted Most Likely Tag


Good morning and happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going good. Today I am doing a tag that is quite old, I can't even remember when I was tagged for it. But thank you Rakayle and Melissa for tagging me (eons ago!) I am doing this tag with random WIP's, so just keep that in mind! And also, I apologize if none of my characters make since as I haven't shared much... I don't want to spoil anything for when y'all actually get to read my books someday.

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
2. Include this link in your post... 
3. Use your own lovely Original Characters (OC’s); don’t use a friend’s characters or characters from your favorite fandom. They can be from any project, so long as you created them. For more fun, try to use as many different characters as possible.
4. Tag at least five lovely blogger friends to play along. 

1.) Most Likely to Be a Poet
Adeline (one of my characters from my Historical Fiction series) would most likely be a poet because of her love of words. She also can be deep and enjoys all things aesthetic.

2.) Most Likely to Dance in the Rain
Zoe, my main characters step sister in my WIP Third Chances would most likely dance in the rain because she is quite a optimist. She has quite the happy personality, with a zeal for life.

3.) Most Likely to Look Good in a Kilt
I have no clue, lol! 

4.) Most Likely to Get Punched in the Face
Either Colt or his brother Cory in my Third Chances WIP.

5.) Most Likely to Drop Everything and Become a Sheep Herder
Mabel from my Historical Fiction series (Winds of Faith Chronicles). She loves animals and would be such a gentle shepherdess.

6.) Most Likely to Be Found in the Library
Probably Adeline again... her and her love of books.

7.) Most Likely to Sleep Through an Earthquake
Adeline's youngest sister, Lexi. 

8.) Most Likely to Steal Food from Other Peoples’ Plates
Adam or Bea from Dakota's Dream (book one in the Winds of Faith Chronicles.) They have needed to steal food on multiple occasions.

9.) Most Likely to Cheat on a Test
Any of Natty's younger brothers. They are a handful. (Third Chances)

10.) Most Likely to Say “Oops” After Setting Something on Fire
Caden would definitely be this accident prone. (He's Colt's youngest bro) in my WIP Third Chances.

11.) Most Likely to Open an Orphanage
Cora would, she is very compassionate and loves caring for her children.

12.) Most Likely to Run off with the Circus
Zoe. She loves excitement and could probably get caught up in the circus.

13.) Most Likely to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse
Uhh, I really don't know on this one! 

14.) Most Likely to Fake Their Own Death
These last three questions are kinda weird, so idk who would fake their own death. None of my characters so far... 

15.) Most Likely to Die and Haunt Their Friends
Again, not sure on this one.

If you are a blogger who has a book you are writing, then consider yourself tagged if you want to do this tag! 


Which of these would YOU most likely do?? Lets talk about it below! 

Many Blessings
Brooklyne Elysse

10 comments:

  1. Haha this is quite old. I would most likely be found in an library. :)

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I had it saved in drafts for a long time! Thought I’d still share it... XD

      Delete
  2. This is a cool tag! I'll have to do it! :D
    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, there were definitely some interesting questions in this tag! ;D
    I always love posts where you talk about your books. I'm so excited to get to read them one day. <3

    ReplyDelete