Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Embrace the Truth


So many times I get tricked into believing the lies planted by Satan. So many times I get wrapped up in his lies that I forget to embrace the real truth. 

Satan tries to get me to believe that I fall short. That I’m not good enough, not pretty enough, not extraverted enough, not strong enough, not brave enough, not smart enough, that I’m not enough.

But God tells me the real truth, that I am enough. I’m enough for Jesus to come down to this earth and die on the cross for my sins.

Dear those of us who want to embrace the truth,

YOU are good enough.
Because…God wouldn’t have opened this door if you weren’t ready.

YOU are beautiful.
Because… you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

YOU are unique.
Because… God didn’t make any of us the same. No matter the personalities, you are made to be YOU.

YOU are strong.
Because… you won't give up, and you will rely on God’s strength.

YOU are brave.
Because… you obey and put your trust in God.

YOU are smart.
Because… God has given you a very detailed and complex mind.

YOU are enough.
Because… God’s love makes you enough!

YOU are chosen by your loving Heavenly Father. You are enough, and don’t ever believe otherwise! 

Whenever you feel your self image plummeting and know that Satan is trying to make you believe the lies, a good exercise is this: 
I am____. 
Because…____.

It is up to us to choose NOT to listen to the lies, but instead to embrace the truth! 

I’ve made three fun designs as reminders. Feel free to take a picture of your favorite design to use as your screensaver, or print them off and put them around your house so that you can be reminded that you are enough! 






➳✩➳✩➳✩Have you ever felt like Satan was trying to get you to believe a lie about yourself? Have you ever felt like you don't know how to choose to embrace the truth?  What are some ways that you embrace the truth?
How is your July going? What is one thing that you have learned this month?           Lets talk in the comments below!➳✩➳✩➳✩

10 comments:

  1. My July has been going ok but every week someone has been sick ,and I got waterver this sickness is. I have learned that if you believe in God he can do anything.i also learned that everything happens for a reason.(it is my sisters b-day today) :) How has your July been going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say someone has been sick ever week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not good that everyone got sick this month.
      Those are really good things to learn! God is so good. With God, all things are possible!
      And your right, God does have a reason, even for things we might not understand.
      Tell your sister happy birthday for me! :D
      My July has been good, we went on a vacation last week...
      All the horses are doing good too! :)

      Delete
  3. Satan's lies ain't good. I know personally that they ain't

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh boy Satan gets to me, and he knows how to. I remember one time, I literally spoke a verse that encouraged me when I felt "not good enough" and it's like it cast Satan away. I felt better and refreshed and loved! July's busier than I thought it would be, but in a good way! How's yours? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using bible verses is a really good way to stop Satan and his lies! Thank you for sharing.
      For me, July has gone by so so so fast! I know it's not over yet, but we have like one more week of July and I feel like just yesterday it started! :) I'm participating in Camp Nano for the first time and it has been really fun! Have you ever done Camp before?
      Thanks so much for commenting, Mallory!

      Delete
  5. This is so good to be reminded of. So thankful for Jesus!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete