Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Favorite YouTubes


Hello! *waves*

Today, I'll be sharing a couple of my favorite YouTubes. 
Okay, so first of all, I don't watch that many YouTube videos. I'm not in the loop, but every now and then, I come across some YouTube Channels that I like. So I thought I'd share some with y'all! And, I'd love to hear your favorite YouTube channels, so make sure to leave a comment with recommendations!

**Note: I can't say I've seen all of these or endorse all content. 

Writing Related:

Abbie Emmons is my favorite YouTuber when it comes to writing tips and encouragement for writing in general! She's super energetic and fun. Also, she has great writing advice and a overall great vibe to her channel! 




Workout Related:

Redefining Strength has some great informed workouts and facts about working out! 



Music Related:

I don't know where I first saw their videos, but I love the harmonies! (I have a few more Youtube accounts for music, but I'll just share this one for now.)


Funny Related:

Studio C videos *can* be hilarious! The older ones are my favorite though...




Horse Related:


Gypsy Equestrian has some super fun content! Also, did y’all notice someone familiar on the cover of this video?? *winks*


My sister really likes Warwick Schiller, his videos teach some great methods. 

Inspirational Related: 

Bethany Hamilton has some great content! 



I love watching Sadie Robertson's videos! So encouraging! 



Now, it's your turn! I want to hear all of your favorite YouTube channels! 
Comment Below! 

P.S. if you cannot view the videos, try using the web version on your phone or a computer!

Many Blessings,
Brooklyne Elysse



6 comments:

  1. OH my the Awkward Christmas Party Studio C - 😂😂 Love that one so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Weed 'em and Reap. I love them! They own a bunch of animals and they help with gardening and other stuff!

    ReplyDelete