Monday, May 6, 2019

The Awesome Blogger Award Tag!




Good morning! Today is a Monday post!!! If you missed my announcement about posting twice a week, get caught up by reading this post

So for today, I am doing a tag (or two, or three!) In the past, I had a page where I posted all the tags, but I have decided to do away with that page, and actually post these tags as individual posts! And it just so happens that I was tagged by three sweet blogger friends to do the #Awesome Blogger Award Tag! So let's begin! 


The rules:

Thank the person/blogger who nominated you (Thank you Molly, Mallory, and Liberty!!!)



Tag your post with #awesome blogger award


Answer all the questions given to you

Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination

Give them 10 new questions to answer



Molly's questions: 


1. Do you like NASCAR? If so, who is your favorite driver?

Hmm, I'm not really big into NASCAR... although it might be fun to drive a race car just to say you did!?! *winks*

2. Have you ever been pulled over? If so, why and did you get a ticket and who paid for the ticket? 

No, I have never been pulled over. Thankfully! 

3. What is your least favorite musical instrument?

Um, I'm not sure on this one! But I've never been a huge fan of the Bagpipes...

4. What is the silliest/most embarrassing thing you did when you were a kid?

I've embarrassed myself a lot when I was a kid... still do! Many stories come to mind, but one would be when I went to the beach and found this really fun sand that would pop when you squished it... turned out the geese had a hand in creating this fun squishing sand. #notoneofmybestmoments 

5. What do you do when you're stressed?

Eat chocolate? 

In all seriousness though, I normally find that journaling helps a lot! 

6. What was the biggest/most expensive thing you bought that you regret buying?

Probably a harp. My parents bought me a harp when I was 10 or 11 and I played it off and on for three years, but ended up not sticking too it.

7. How many houses have you lived in?

I have lived in six houses...

8. What is the item that you most regret getting rid of?

Nothing comes to mind right now. :)

9. Who is your favorite author?

WHAT? I can't possibly narrow down!!!!

10. Do your siblings stalk your blog and discover who comments on it before you do? (mine do) ;)

On occasion they will, but not too often. (Not to my knowledge anyways!)



Mallory's questions: 


1. Why did you decide to start blogging?

Because I felt God leading me to start a blog. It first came as a question after I found the blogosphere, "What if I decided to start a blog?" and that question stuck with me until I took the step and pushed the "publish" button for the first time. And I'm so glad I did!

2. What is your favorite kind of animal?

Dogs and horses!

3. What is a smell that brings back a memory?

Good question! This isn't a smell, but whenever I taste strawberry ice cream I think of summer pool days at Nannies house when we would churn homemade strawberry ice cream! :)

(Sorry, that might have been really random and had nothing to do with the question! *headdesk*)


4. What is a tradition that your family has made that is different?

We have a lot of traditions that we have made different, but my favorite is we go camping up in the woods the day after Thanksgiving! 

5. Is there a song/artist that you like that is uncommon/unpopular?

Idk! I don't really keep up with who's popular or not, I just like who I like... Lol! 

6. Do you have a favorite brand (of food, clothes, anything….)?

Jean brands I like: Wrangler and American Eagle
Tennis Shoes: Brooks 
.
.
.
.
I guess thrift store clothes aren't a brand? XD 

7. If you drink soda, what is your favorite kind?

I don't drink pop that often, but I like root beer (especially a root beer float!), and sprite (especially mixed with lemonade!) 

8. Is there a TV show that reminds you of your childhood?

VeggieTales, and Curious George! 

9. Have you been to a concert before, and who played?

Yes! I have! Rascal Flatts.


10. Would you want to live in the future or past for a day?
Probably in the past?? 



Liberty's questions:

1. What is a song that always makes your day a little bit brighter?

I'm not sure. I guess any song that I have on my playlist makes my day brighter! (Especially if I'm cleaning...) *laughs*

Or... I just thought of one! There is a song we sing for Praise songs in church that always makes me smile. It's called Rescuer, and my Auntie, Uncle, and cousins learned it at family camp then came home and taught us all! I had never heard it before, but it's a good one! XD

2. How long can you hold your breath?

Ok, let me see. *gets stopwatch out* *holds breath* *face turns red* *almost passes out* 45 seconds! Hey, that's pretty awful... I might be able to do more if I were swimming under water.

3. What song always makes you happy?

Any song that I can smile at a inside joke with my sisters and cousins! We have many songs with stories behind them! Hehe!

4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I'd go anywhere with my family! Family makes the trips I take special to me! Honestly, it doesn't matter the location! Although I do like places with mountains... or beaches!

5. What's your favorite childhood memory?

So many!!! But one that comes to mind is when I was 8 or 9, we found a nest of bunnies in our strawberry patch. For some reason, that memory has always stuck with me...

6. If there was any animal, wild of tame, you could have for a pet, what would it be?

We have all the animals that I love as pets, but if I were to choose a wild animal, it would have to be something crazy. Like a lion... but only if it was a trained pet, mind you. (I just recently saw a video of a baby lion that grew up with this man, and the lion was so sweet!) Course, on second thought, a lion's mane would take a lot of brushing!

7. If you could live anywhere in the U.S. where would it be?

Like I mentioned above, wherever is fine as long as I'm with my family! But I do think I would hate to live in a big city...

8. If you happened to be stranded on a island, what one thing would you want with you?
Yes, you guessed it: my family! 


Or a multi-tool pocket knife might come in handy! 


9. Iced tea, or lemonade on a summer day?

LEMONADE!!! I absolutely love lemonade!

10. What is your favorite Bible verse? 

I have so many! One that I really like that comes to mind now is: Isaiah 40:31 "But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."


I nominate Faith P., Hosanna, Maddy, Rakayle, and Kaitlyn for the #awesome blogger award tag! 

Here are your questions:

1. What is one thing that makes you sparkle? (what you get excited abt...)
2. After a long day, would you rather watch a movie with your family or read a good book?
3. Have you ever tried writing backwards or upside down? Or both at the same time? 
4. What is one sport that you are really good at?
5. What is one sport that you better sit out on?...or else things could be disastrous.
6. What is one book that you could read over and over again and never tire of it? And what makes that book so memorable?
7. What is a life lesson that God has taught you through a difficult time in your life? 
8. What is a book in the Bible that you rarely ever read? 
9. What do you love about blogging?
10. And a fun one, if you could create a dessert that has never been made before, what would you create? 

Well, I had so much fun answering these questions! I hope y'all liked reading my answers! Have a splendid Monday! 



What is your least favorite instrument? What TV show reminds you of your childhood? How long can you hold your breath? If you could create a dessert that has never been done before, what you you create? Let me know in the comments below! (Hehe, that rhymes!)








22 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting tagged 3 times!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for tagging me! Maybe I'll actually do this one - your questions look epic! ;)
    So I wanna know HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE BAGPIPES?!?!*hyperventillates* okay, I won't hold it against you. XD pretty sure they're an acquired taste.
    Also YASSSS to the no-city line. My dad calls it a concrete jungle. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! And I'm glad you liked my questions! ;)
      *nervous laugh* UM, ITS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THEM... *wispers* ...like nails on a chalkboard! Ok, maybe not that bad, but still not my favorite musical instrument! XD
      Oh yes! I feel like I'm in a concrete jungle everytime I go into "big town" I much prefer wide open spaces!!! <3

      Delete
    2. I agree with you about the bagpipes Brooklyne! I know what you mean about nails on a chalkboard. *headesk*

      Delete
    3. Hehe, yes! Well, Bagpipes are defiantly a unique instrument! ;)

      Delete
  3. That's crazy you were tagged three times! "Curious George" is also a TV show stuck within my childhood. In January, we went to my best friend's house and during lunchtime at their grandma's (their grandma lives right beside them) her three younger siblings were watching "Curious George." Such a silly and good show! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!?!?
      Curious George was such a fun show to watch when I was little! XD

      Delete
    2. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

      Delete
  4. Awesome answers! Thanks for the tag, I will try to get it done fairly soon! I would say the harp is my lest favorite instrument *shrugs*
    I can hold my breathe a little more than 30 seconds... Yeah not that great. :)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Awesome, take your time! Yeah, I love how the harp sounds, but it's pretty hard to learn how to play... and it kinda stands out. (When I play musical instruments, I like to blend! Lol!)
      Hey, that's pretty good! I barely made it to 45 seconds! :)
      Thanks for reading this tag, Rakayle!

      Delete
  5. Yay!!! Congrats on getting tagged!! ^^ Your answers are so fun!! (The family ones...same!!!! xD)

    My favorite instrument?? Huh. I like organs, but my dobro is pretty sweet!! I like the piano, too. I guess I'd like all instruments, cause I just realized those are all ones I've played/am currently playing! xD

    TV show? Umm...I watched (and still do) Bonanza, The Andy Griffith Show, and Roy Rogers. I probably only watched them once every other month or so (still don't watch much), but those are definitely ones I remember!

    I have absolutely no idea. I've only ever gone up to 40, and that was just for a breathing thing I had to do for my congestion.

    I already have!! I call it Hasty Pudding because one day I was reading a Civil War book and I read that they were eating Hasty Pudding. From that day forth, I had an idea of what I thought Hasty Pudding would be, and I made the recipe!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These were fun tags to answer! (YESsss!)

      Cool! Hmm, what's a dobro? I've never heard of that before... =)

      Bonanza, The Andy Griffith Show and ROY ROGERS(!!!) are all awesome! They all remind me of my childhood too!

      Hey, neat! 40 seconds is a pretty good time!!! ;)

      Ha, that's awesome! What does Hasty Pudding taste like? Sounds... interesting! *winks*

      Thanks so much for commenting, Boots!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I loved reading your answers! Thanks for doing the tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you did!
      It was fun, thanks so much for tagging me! xx

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
      You're welcome! :D

      Delete
  7. Wow you got tagged three times! Doing tags and reading other peoples tags are always fun. :)
    I had fun reading this. You got asked some good questions! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was pretty cool! ;) Tags are always so much fun!!!
      I'm glad you liked this post! <3

      Delete
  8. This was so fun to read, Brooklyne! You had some great answers! I don't really have a least favorite instrument, I like most of them! :)
    A TV show that reminds me of my childhood would be Bear in the Big Blue House, Veggie Tales, and multiple more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad you liked reading this tag!! ;)
      I know! I had a hard time picking my least favorite musical instrument... I like most too!
      Neat! VeggieTales is a fun show! Even to this day, I still get the Silly Songs stuck in my head! =)

      Delete
  9. Glad you did the tag! :D I enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete